Some Rewards that I did not get.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some Rewards that I did not get.

Hello, today I started playing on server 341 - Fallen Plains, but it seems there are a lot of bug on that server. I will list them here:

1. I did not get the +Bonus item when I recharged 10k diamonds i mean this one
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	392.6 KB
ID:	1789763
    I got the diamonds but not the gold, seraph stone and element stone.

2. The 1st spending bonus . I am sure I already consumed over 10k diamonds but It still shows my spendings as 0

Name:	Untitled001.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	627.5 KB
ID:	1789764

3. The consuming, Regaining still shows my soulstone and aegis shard spent as 0 , I also spend a lot of these 2 resources already.

Name:	Untitled002.jpg
Size:	441.7 KB
ID:	1789765

4. The 2nd Spending bonus. same reason as #2 still shows as 0 diamonds spent.

Name:	Untitled003.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	484.7 KB
ID:	1789766

Can this be fixed? and can I get those rewards the I should have gotten? I am planning to start playing LOA again, but these bugs are giving me reason not to

Here is another one that I missed.

Name:	Untitled004.jpg
Size:	534.6 KB
ID:	1728600
    I am sure I already spent millions of gold upgrading my equipments.
    And the hero soul again showing 0

Comment

Hello R2 Games this is day 2 but the bugs on my server 341 is still not fixed. It still doesn't count the diamonds and resources I spend for some hot events. I am trying to get a good rank in Tycoon but I lost some point because
      I did not get my rewards from yesterday and looks like I will not get my rewards again for today if this bug is still not fixed
      Can you please fix this issue and also please give me the rewards I did not get yesterday and today?

Name:	Day 2.01.jpg
Size:	509.6 KB
ID:	1728604

Name:	Day 2.02.jpg
Size:	396.2 KB
ID:	1728605

Name:	Day 2.03.jpg
Size:	478.7 KB
ID:	1728606

Comment

Once again I found another bug. The turbo Wheel of Wheel of Luck spin x10. Is consuming 100 Jackpot Lotto Vouchers instead of 50. I spinned it yesterday 1x and today x3 so that is total of 200 Lotto Ticket I lost.
        It is just problem after problems, and I did not even get a single reply yet, are these bugs just getting ignored by admins or devs?

Comment

OMG! That's a big problem that they give you! You should file a ticket in support

Comment

You need to submit a ticket at
            http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=ticket&ticket_type=7

Comment

Let me add these complains to it, and also, been 2 weeks already , they only replied once on my support ticket and after that i never heard anything from them again. I still did not get my rewards that i lost. And now im gonna add new ones.

Name:	EggComp1.jpg
Size:	662.8 KB
ID:	1728714Click image for larger version

Name:	EggComp2.jpg
Size:	667.0 KB
ID:	1728715Click image for larger version

Name:	EggComp3.jpg
Size:	672.8 KB
ID:	1728716

this is from Egg event, I can't collect my rewards. I even pointed my mouse to it so u can see the rewards that i should have got, but I did not get those rewards because of that databese error they are also not in my inventory, 8 x lvl5 angel essence chest and 2 x lvl 5 angel essence combo chest.

Comment

Have you tried to clear cache and cookies?

Comment

Working...
                X