Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Capsule bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Capsule bug

Hey this was my problem last time on the previous capsule, I did not even resolve my problem with the devs yet and now here comes another one.

Click image for larger version

Name:	CAPSULE1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	745.6 KB
ID:	1789960
    This is what the Toy achievement looks like on another server i went to. See there is a Maia Swap card and I assume people can claim that

Click image for larger version

Name:	CAPSULE2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	694.6 KB
ID:	1789961
    And this is what my server looks like, I don't see any Maia Swap card, and also last capsule event I completed the requirement but I can't claim this reward, it even keeps saying error and I also did not get these excact item as compensation.

So now I ask you, is it possible to fix this bug on my server? it looks like it is only like this on my server, my server seems to have a lot of bug even on last tycoon we could not claim some hot event rewards (this problem was already fixex btw), i assume this capsule bug is the same and maybe it needs to get fixed
    cuz this is my second capsule event that i see this happening, and it really gets people mad when they can't get the rewards they should have gotten.

You need to contact support for missing rewards.
    I will ask to check if its a bug and if it can be fixed.

Comment

Too late to be fixed now, its over and wont make it in time, I will just ask the support for an exact compensation, I will make a list of items i should have gotten

Comment

Working...
      X