Capsule bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Capsule bug

Hey this was my problem last time on the previous capsule, I did not even resolve my problem with the devs yet and now here comes another one.

Click image for larger version

Name:	CAPSULE1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	745.6 KB
ID:	1789960
    This is what the Toy achievement looks like on another server i went to. See there is a Maia Swap card and I assume people can claim that

Click image for larger version

Name:	CAPSULE2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	694.6 KB
ID:	1789961
    And this is what my server looks like, I don't see any Maia Swap card, and also last capsule event I completed the requirement but I can't claim this reward, it even keeps saying error and I also did not get these excact item as compensation.

So now I ask you, is it possible to fix this bug on my server? it looks like it is only like this on my server, my server seems to have a lot of bug even on last tycoon we could not claim some hot event rewards (this problem was already fixex btw), i assume this capsule bug is the same and maybe it needs to get fixed
    cuz this is my second capsule event that i see this happening, and it really gets people mad when they can't get the rewards they should have gotten.

You need to contact support for missing rewards.
    I will ask to check if its a bug and if it can be fixed.

Comment

Too late to be fixed now, its over and wont make it in time, I will just ask the support for an exact compensation, I will make a list of items i should have gotten

Comment

Working...
      X