X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Double item from Fortune Bag

Hi I just got the Cupid Wings from Fortune bag and I already
    own them. There was no pop up giving me a choice to not take them
    and give some of the points back :-( Can you please fix that?

Thanks

S295 Whispering Woods

IGN ChiaraClick image for larger version

Name:	wings.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	272.2 KB
ID:	1790028

i think problem is on cloths that you have smelt events from time to time that you can smelt extra items, unlike angels or mounts that i didnt see it on smelt
    S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
    now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
    Guild - Lunatic Cafe
    UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

In case of duplicate items from forutne, which cant recycled, you need to submit a ticket
      http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=ticket&ticket_type=7
      some of your tokens will be returned via game mail.

Comment

Thanks Alkaris, I submitted a ticket *crossing my fingers*

Comment

Got the points back already!!
          Thanks for solving that problem really quick!!

Comment

today, i click "open 10x", i got cosmic wings on the first draw but it doesn't show swap button or save button or any button when i already have it but it shows me swap button and save button for the items i already have in my inventory.
            IGN: WenZhong
            Platform: R2Games
            Server: UC23 Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled2.jpg
Size:	614.9 KB
ID:	1961553

Comment

Hello wen. Please post a screenshot of the item in Fortune Bag and of it in your inventory, as well, uncropped and time-stamped. You can get the timestamp by clicking on the tiny clock on the options wheel up the right corner of the game page. Thank you.
              REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Originally posted by Sidhe View Post
                Hello wen. Please post a screenshot of the item in Fortune Bag and of it in your inventory, as well, uncropped and time-stamped. You can get the timestamp by clicking on the tiny clock on the options wheel up the right corner of the game page. Thank you.
                this is the cosmic wings in the fortune bag and i posted the screenshot of the wings in my inventory already. Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled1.jpg
Size:	626.9 KB
ID:	1961661

Comment

Thank you wen. It is already weekend, issue won't be handled until Monday, I think. I will add the new posted ss to the report. I would also suggest you to submit a ticket to support and give there same details as you gave here . I suppose you already know the steps to follow for that ticket submission.
                  REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
                  X