Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diamonds disappeared

Hello,
    Could somebody please check where I supposedly used 600 diamonds today?
    I upgraded VIP 1x for 199 diamonds plus 10 in Alchemy and it says I used 799.....
    I have no idea where they could have went to...

Thanks

Chiara
    S295 Whispering Woods

Good morning, thank you for posting the issue. Please contact the support here http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=ticket&ticket_type=7 and address the issue you faced. Please also include the amount of diamonds lost and the time frame when this happened in your ticket.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Thanks Sidhe, I put in the ticket

Comment

Me again...sorry
        I did put the ticket in on the 13th like I said but so far no response whatsoever....
        Can you please tell me where I have to go to send them a reminder?

Thank you

Comment

Good morning . I have forwarded your issue but I have to ask you to be patient as it's weekend so you would probably have to wait for a reply until Monday. Please also let me know on Monday if you still need my help on that.
          REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Thanks Sidhe, I appreciate it!

Comment

4 days later and I still didn't hear anything from anybody

Comment

Good morning . Sorry for the delay in reply, due to forum upgrade. I have forwarded your request again. Thank you for being so patient and please let me know if your problem is still there after.

Comment

Hello...I still didn't get no answer to my ticket :-( I also put it in a 2nd time but nobody responded to it so far.
                  It's 16 days now since I first reported my missing diamonds...do you think I have a chance that they even can find out what happened?

Thank you

Comment

Good morning. Please check your mail box, a reply to your ticket was sent 6 days ago. Please let me know if it is solved after.

Comment

Hello,
                      I checked every email, checked the spam folders also but no email from R2 to be found..sorry..maybe the could resend it?
                      Thanks

Comment

Good morning . Since the private message system in forum is down I will be visiting you in game.

PS. I have left you a message in game. Please let me know if you have found and read it so that I can know how I can be of help for you after.
                        Last edited by Sidhe; 06-29-2017, 03:25 AM. Reason: added info

Comment

Hello again Sidhe..no I didn't get a message from you...never saw a message and nothing in in-game mail...

Comment

Good evening. Reply to your ticket was sent on the 22nd of June. As there's no other way to get in contact with you here it is what reviewing your char's consumption log revealed: 500 diamonds were spent on opening sockets, 30 x 3 diamonds went on refreshing CS wyrm. I hope this is of help to you.
                            Last edited by Sidhe; 07-02-2017, 11:28 AM.

Comment

Sorry, like I said I never got any reply to my email address...
                              And, no, that doesn't help me at all...I never in all the years I played opened a socket with diamonds and never will!!! At the time I had over 8 bill in gold..could have been even more...so I sure would go and donate to the guild to buy socketing rods..... Also, I have all purchase notifications checked ON so I don't do stupid stuff like that by accident...oh well....
                              It wasn't the first time that I had diamonds disappear and I kinda knew it's senseless to ask....
                              Thanks for all your help Sidhe, you've been great!

Comment

Working...
                              X