Tycoon bugs...points not adding since 1400

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R258965933 View Post
    ok sent a ticket in, but only able to upload 3 pics so here are some of the rest......Helcatdodge s135 uc1
    The supplementary ss you have, you can upload them when you get a reply to the ticket you sent if additional ss are required.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Thank you again really for your fast support at our issue, great job indeed. Right now I have to leave at work , so will ticket later .

Comment

Glad I could be of help.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

is there actually someone answering the tickets been 3 days now no response as usual

Comment

Good morning . Yes, there actually is someone answering them, sometimes it may take a bit longer though. Forwarded your issue again.

Comment

come on seriously....still no response...china japan don't celebrate 4th july....we want our comp back what we lost for this game...this is not right they take our money fast but can answer a stupid email come on

Comment

come on seriously....still no response...china japan don't celebrate 4th july....we want our comp back what we lost for this game...this is not right they take our money fast but can answer a stupid email come on
                Hello. Your ticket related to Clifford Tree should have been already replied, please check your mail box. Related to compensation for the loss of tycoon points, I am still waiting for a clear response from devs. When that happens I will be able to also come with an update or a reply for it. Thanks for your patience and understanding on the matter.

Comment

ok, I still have NOT received my in mail comp rewards been waiting I replied back to cinney e-mail again today and would like to get my due rewards during this tycoon plz..sent 6 screen shots to her too...hers what she wrote 7 days ago.....Thank you for contacting us and we are sorry to keep you waiting.

R2 Cinney replied:
                  For the tycoon issue, the game develop team is now reconsidering the compensation. We have not yet receive the response form devs but we kindly advise you to keep an eye on forum and in-game hot events. If there’s individual compensation, it would go to your in-game mail box. By then, we will update you in this ticket.

Comment

ok now u guys need to come to server uc1 s135,140 server keeps crashing every 15 min...missing out on dw come on ppl we have reported this numerous times you all promised u would log in and watch this, now I loose out on gold

Comment

Seriously we have to go thru this again...wheres our help

Comment

Hello. Thanks for having it signaled. Issue reported.

Comment

Seriously we have to go thru this again...wheres our help
                          Good morning. Issue reported and by now points should have been started to add/count already. For the loss of points, individually, please send in a ticket to support team here http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=ticket&ticket_type=7. Please do not forget to mention IGN/character name and server, to attach the screenshots you took and to point out what resources were not adding normally.

Comment

ok, I still have NOT received my in mail comp rewards been waiting I replied back to cinney e-mail again today and would like to get my due rewards during this tycoon plz..sent 6 screen shots to her too...hers what she wrote 7 days ago.....Thank you for contacting us and we are sorry to keep you waiting.

R2 Cinney replied:
                            For the tycoon issue, the game develop team is now reconsidering the compensation. We have not yet receive the response form devs but we kindly advise you to keep an eye on forum and in-game hot events. If there’s individual compensation, it would go to your in-game mail box. By then, we will update you in this ticket.
                            The compensation for uc1 regarding CS Tycoon loss of points has been already issued and the rewards should have been already received/gotten by all.

Comment

no I'm waiting for my personal rewards I sent ticket in with screenshots like I was asked to do. per this statement...R2 Cinney replied:
                              For the tycoon issue, the game develop team is now reconsidering the compensation. We have not yet receive the response form devs but we kindly advise you to keep an eye on forum and in-game hot events. If there’s individual compensation, it would go to your in-game mail box. By then, we will update you in this ticket.....I still have got no response back from that my 200k rewards stuff, ect from hot events that day wouldn't let us collect

Comment

no I'm waiting for my personal rewards I sent ticket in with screenshots like I was asked to do. per this statement...R2 Cinney replied:
                                For the tycoon issue, the game develop team is now reconsidering the compensation. We have not yet receive the response form devs but we kindly advise you to keep an eye on forum and in-game hot events. If there’s individual compensation, it would go to your in-game mail box. By then, we will update you in this ticket.....I still have got no response back from that my 200k rewards stuff, ect from hot events that day wouldn't let us collect
                                If it is for cs tycoon points, as I already mentioned, comp was issued for that and rewards should have already been claimed by now. If it's related to your Clifford tree issue, because you haven't provided the full screenshots, it will just take a bit more time so that dias consumption during the tree event to be checked.
                                As I do not quite understand what issue you are talking about now (you kindda mixed things up posting for both loss of tycoon points and for the Clifford tree issue), can you give me the ticket number you received that reply for so that I can forward and report issue again?

Comment

Working...
                                X