Tycoon bugs...points not adding since 1400

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tycoon bugs...points not adding since 1400

server uc1 which includes s125,135,138, 140 since 1400 our tycoon points not adding up at all also for the past month our server disconnects every 15 min and this is real annoying we need a merge, fix server give us our credit for cs tycoon we have sent tickets posted on forum no response and u want us to spend money???

Few hours at our server uc1 (s154 ) ,few players saw that tycoon points not add . Not sure if its only local at our server , so please check out what is the problem , coz we loose points after all and will miss rewards . Thanks .

Comment

points not add in UC1 (S158 Goblin's holiday) too

Comment

Good morning. Issue is reported. Thanks for having it signaled.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Good morning . Thank you again about reporting our issue. I just want to say that issue is still around , I test if points will start rise via consuming blesses , but nothing changes . I take screens from time to time , so if its in need I can drop them .

Comment

are we going to get comped for not being able to collect hot events daily tycoon points rewards......this is sad, now shoes we haven't done quests

Comment

now were getting screens like this

Comment

Hi. Points addition in tycoon, it should have been solved by now. Could you confirm if points are added now? Also, could you tell me if the points not added until now, do they?
                Last edited by Sidhe; 06-28-2017, 04:41 AM.
                REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

yesterday i logged in before 14:00 server time and collected lucky points and reached 1456871 points in tycoon later on by 21:00 i logged in again did my consuming and dailies then collected all hot events and points still 1456871, i opened this morning to find my score is still the same and my rank became 471 instead of 339 "see attached the three times with three different ranks and same points"

Click image for larger version

Name:	2017-06-28_0931.png
Views:	2
Size:	814.4 KB
ID:	1917114Click image for larger version

Name:	2017-06-28_0916.png
Views:	2
Size:	794.7 KB
ID:	1917112Click image for larger version

Name:	2017-06-25_2355.png
Views:	3
Size:	775.5 KB
ID:	1917113

Attached Files

Comment

there adding now, but lost my 200k rewards bonus yesterday, all my points yesterday so I should have over 200k more added....also the cliffered tree didn't add up my diamonds I spent so I missed out on the5000k rewards I wanted the lvl 8 angel stuff. uc1 should all be commped on this issue we all deserve something out of this please

Comment

Thank you for your confirming the tycoon points are added now and for your patience for the problem to be solved.

Originally posted by R258965933 View Post
                      also the cliffered tree didn't add up my diamonds I spent so I missed out on the5000k rewards I wanted the lvl 8 angel stuff. uc1 should all be commped on this issue we all deserve something out of this please
                      For your Clifford tree issue address it to support here http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=ticket&ticket_type=7. Please add your IGN/char's name, server, attach ss if you have them and give a detailed description of the issue you faced.
                      Regarding a comp issued for the loss of points in tycoon I'll come with an update when that will be forwarded.
                      Last edited by Sidhe; 06-28-2017, 06:43 AM.

Comment

Thanks for the help Moderator Sidhe. Now we can add points in tycoon however it already screwed us for 2 days. Anything that we collected/bought that suppose to add points to tycoon during these times didn't add any points. So for us during these 2 days, there was no tycoon daily rewards, extra rewards, tycoon pts rewards, etc... I already gave up and just waiting for the comp. Once again thank you!

Ign: SacredX
                        Server: UC1 (S158)

Comment

Ok , ty points now work , they rise. What about ty points we missing when this issue hit us. No ty points add to what ive got this morning before fix . What about rewards all we miss to collect via diff. events . Its not only one player having that at our server , so it will be fair to think for compensations for all server. And it must be fair via rewards we skip to get before , now or later coz of leak of points .

ign:GrohT
                          Server: UC1(s154)

Comment

ok sent a ticket in, but only able to upload 3 pics so here are some of the rest......Helcatdodge s135 uc1

Comment

Good morning . Thank you for your patience. Here I am with the update as promised.It is X-server tycoon so there will be no comp issued for all players. Individually, for the ones claiming the loss of points, please submit tickets with all required details here http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=ticket&ticket_type=7. Attach ss and also provide a detailed description, your IGN/char's name and server.

Comment

Working...
                              X