Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

CS CoM bug

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CS CoM bug

look this CS and missed ppl on places

We will ask devs to check this.

Comment

still not fixed that problem

Comment

same problem here-same places from same cs com-u neednt see same sc....those 3rd rank invisible long time and those next missed rank maybe 2weeks

Comment

Originally posted by MARTIN* View Post
          same problem here-same places from same cs com-u neednt see same sc....those 3rd rank invisible long time and those next missed rank maybe 2weeks
          Hello. Can you post your IGN/character name and server, so that I'll be able to fill in with some data that "same problem here"? A screenshot would also be of great help.
          Issue forwarded and reported again for you Eraser. Thank you for coming back with the update on that being fixed or not. I will come back with an update as well as soon as this is available for me.
          Last edited by Sidhe; 08-14-2017, 04:22 AM.
          REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Hello. According to the update I was provided with, voided/empty spots in CS CoM should be fixed by now. So, I do please ask you to check it and come back with a confirming or infirming of it. Thank you in advance for that.
            REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

seems ok now-for now....lol

Comment

sorry but is not Eraser85 S-96 Oblivion keep this screen it's from today

Comment

Good evening. I will report issue for Eraser85 again. Thanks for the coming back with the info of the issue being solved or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Sidhe View Post
                    Good evening. I will report issue for Eraser85 again. Thanks for the coming back with the info of the issue being solved or not.
                    last few days it's ok don't have problem

Comment

Hello. Thank you for posting an update reply about the issue, I am happy it works just good for now . Let's hope it stays like that for longer.

Comment

Working...
                      X