• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is this a bug?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	520.6 KB
ID:	1943440 i want to click collect to collect a online bonus, but i says next batch of online pack is still cooling down.
    IGN: WenZhong
    Server: UB46
    Platform: R2Games

Hello. No, it is not a bug, it's more due to slowness/lag in server's response. Waiting there for some seconds or simply refreshing the page will solve the problem. Nevertheless, I will draw support's attention upon this and forward it once again. Thank you, Wen.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Its kind of a bug but there is sure way to avoid it 100% of the time. Just be patient and wait for your "BONUS ONLINE" timer to reach 0:00 before you do anything with the "DAILY LOOT" icon upon logging in. Like Sidhe said its most likely server response being slow

***Edit: Misspelled "DAILY LOOT" ***

Comment

Hi there. Agree with what you say there Archangel but as long as there's a way to avoid it and it doesn't really take for too much to apply it and as long as one is also aware it is just "sort of a bug" , until it is sorted out or solved, waiting for that 0;00 to be reached is the solution .
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
        X