Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Monthly card

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monthly card

So I just recharged $20 and cannot activate the monthly card. It still says 0 days left from the last one. Like an idiot I didn't save the receipt, if I need it is there a way to see past purchase history? Almost every other game has a way to see this history.

Sara
    [S314] Druid's Grove (UC17)

Good morning. With all the requested data and info, fill in a ticket here https://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=...&ticket_type=7 and submit it to support team. Give a detailed description of the problem and add info on the amount recharged, time of recharge occuring, payment method you used. Add a screenshot of the Monthly not working. For the checking of the recharge history you can also have a check of it yourself on your account, on game main page (the small icon called My orders under your char's name and password; check the SS attached ). Click image for larger version

Name:	account main page.png
Views:	1
Size:	88.3 KB
ID:	1950220
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Thank you very much. I will do that.

Comment

Working...
      X