Monthly card

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monthly card

So I just recharged $20 and cannot activate the monthly card. It still says 0 days left from the last one. Like an idiot I didn't save the receipt, if I need it is there a way to see past purchase history? Almost every other game has a way to see this history.

Sara
    [S314] Druid's Grove (UC17)

Good morning. With all the requested data and info, fill in a ticket here https://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=...&ticket_type=7 and submit it to support team. Give a detailed description of the problem and add info on the amount recharged, time of recharge occuring, payment method you used. Add a screenshot of the Monthly not working. For the checking of the recharge history you can also have a check of it yourself on your account, on game main page (the small icon called My orders under your char's name and password; check the SS attached ). Click image for larger version

Name:	account main page.png
Views:	1
Size:	88.3 KB
ID:	1950220
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Thank you very much. I will do that.

Comment

Working...
      X