Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server down

Server is Down s162 ( ub41)

Hello. Server checked, it loads just fine and returns no black screen. Please try to follow initial check steps with clean/clear cache and history, reboot machine, flush DNS, change browsers. If you're using client, I'd suggest you to change it and use a browser instead (though from the SS you loaded I'd say you're using Opera). Click image for larger version

Name:	S162.png
Views:	1
Size:	396.3 KB
ID:	1951670
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

i have the same problem s210 Fiery Citadel. i was tryng internet explorer, google chrome, firefox. i clear cookies...

Comment

i cant open my acc for almost a day

Comment

Hello. Please post your IGN so that we can check where the problem is. S210 loads just fine, it has just been checked. Also, please try to follow the same steps mentioned in the previous post, it might solve the problem. Check also flash and try to clean/clear cache in it. Thank you.
          REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Hello! My ing is: nazgul699, s210 Fiery Citdel. i was trying anyting. i have other account and its working fine in the same broser. i have this problem for 10 hours. Thank you!

Comment

Server Down

Server: [S212] Dragonrend Spires
              Server Time: 16:38

Event Time: 19:00

Comment

Server is Down Again S162(ub41) and i try all yesterday all browers I reboot and now same time as yesterday the server is Down and i get Black schreen

Comment

Originally posted by nazgul69 View Post
                  Hello! My ing is: nazgul699, s210 Fiery Citdel. i was trying anyting. i have other account and its working fine in the same broser. i have this problem for 10 hours. Thank you!
                  Good evening. Is the other account you're mentioning on the same server? Server has been checked again and it is loading fine, returns no fluctuations, no black screen, it was checked from more than a device and the results were the same. Please try again all steps and also try to clear/clean cache in flash, check also the connection. Click image for larger version

Name:	s210.png
Size:	410.2 KB
ID:	1951785

Comment

Originally posted by Chilina View Post
                    Server is Down Again S162(ub41) and i try all yesterday all browers I reboot and now same time as yesterday the server is Down and i get Black schreen
                    Good evening, server checked right now and it loaded, plus I had the sensation that you are online, there? Should I take that it solved by itself? Click image for larger version

Name:	s162 again.png
Size:	296.1 KB
ID:	1951787

Comment

hello again! no, the other acount is in IslandofDread 1401. I have 2 acount in IslandofDread. I chek in internet explorer and chrome, and both acounts work fine, but nazgul699 dont work so, if the 2 acounts works in in interent explorer an chrome, why nazgul 699 dont work in the same broser?

Comment

Hello again. From all devices it was possible to, server was checked but it returned no problems, it loaded fine and it worked correctly, no black screen or lag spikes (as you could also see from the ss I've posted). As you are insisting you still have those issue and when you try to load game what you get is a black screen, and you also say you have tried all the initial check steps (clean/clear cache and history, rebooted, cleared cache in flash, switched browsers, verified connection, etc) the only suggestion I can come with is you to submit a ticket to support team here: https://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=...&ticket_type=7. Please fill in with all required info and a detailed description of the issue, and do not forget to attach the screenshots you have taken, too. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                        X