Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

where is compensation?after 1 day still no info about it?

Comment

great (((
      after almost 4 years playin to get that complete 0 response from platform
      i actually dont care about tyc points and compensation after all i have spend 0$ all these years and dont have right to complain so much
      but at least just fix the server please shut it down for a day and fix it

Comment

but it is better to disconnect all the servers back, as it was before !

Comment

Hello to all. To start with, you have been not forgotten nor ignored, and I do understand your being impatient, frustrated and even angry. Truth is I didn't have newer things to come with about server's issues, tycoon points and compensation for your losses, like I don't have news or updates now either. I cannot reply anything else different from what it has already been replied. I wish things were different but they aren't . Some things ask for more time to be solved and sorted out and apparently this is one of them. What I can come with is that I will do all it's in my power as mod to make your voice heard and forward your requests and problems and ask constantly for them to be solved. As soon as an update or answer/reply from devs reaches me, I will post it here. Thank you.
          REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Originally posted by Sidhe View Post
            Hello to all. To start with, you have been not forgotten nor ignored, and I do understand your being impatient, frustrated and even angry. Truth is I didn't have newer things to come with about server's issues, tycoon points and compensation for your losses, like I don't have news or updates now either. I cannot reply anything else different from what it has already been replied. I wish things were different but they aren't . Some things ask for more time to be solved and sorted out and apparently this is one of them. What I can come with is that I will do all it's in my power as mod to make your voice heard and forward your requests and problems and ask constantly for them to be solved. As soon as an update or answer/reply from devs reaches me, I will post it here. Thank you.
            Thank you for the update. I understand things happen....hopefully compensation will be good then ^^

Comment

Yea, their system was down. Just got my response. here is what they said. xD

Greetings Soreen,

We are sincerely sorry for the late response as there was delay issue on tickets system. The server tycoon issue has been reported to the game develop team. Please kindly be patient with us. As there are many reports for it, we kindly ask you to keep an eye on forum or in game announcement where we will announce the fix/compensation. Again we apologize for any inconveneince have caused by the problem and we appreciate your patience, understanding and constant support.

If you have any other questions in the meanwhile, please feel free to let us know.

Kind regards,
              The R2Games Team

Comment

I would like my 2800 diamonds back but thats not going to happen lol.

Comment

Originally posted by fireangelm64 View Post
                  I would like my 2800 diamonds back but thats not going to happen lol.
                  You also need to contact support for this issue.

Comment

Tycoon has been over for 3 days and still no compensation. Why is there no response from the Devs??? The moderators are trying but they are not the ones who control the restitution, the DEVS need to be more responsive to the players and not just think we are going to let this drop.

Comment

Good morning. The request for your problem to be solutioned and for a compensation to be issued has been and is forwarded and reforwarded on a daily basis. Unfortunately, as you have also stated, it is not mods who can do something to get this sorted out. We have tried every single day, still there is no answer or reply from support team or devs we can come with. I know you are getting tired, angry and frustrated about everything, I am experiencing exactly the same feelings. All we could do by means of forum until now, it was done. We are waiting for an official reply or answer and the moment it reaches us, we'll let you know about it.
                      REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Originally posted by Alkaris View Post

You also need to contact support for this issue.
                        For what exactly? I have no ss to prove I spent diamonds bc I didnt think I would need ss....I can't ss everything I do in game. :/

Comment

Originally posted by Sidhe View Post
                          Good morning. The request for your problem to be solutioned and for a compensation to be issued has been and is forwarded and reforwarded on a daily basis. Unfortunately, as you have also stated, it is not mods who can do something to get this sorted out. We have tried every single day, still there is no answer or reply from support team or devs we can come with. I know you are getting tired, angry and frustrated about everything, I am experiencing exactly the same feelings. All we could do by means of forum until now, it was done. We are waiting for an official reply or answer and the moment it reaches us, we'll let you know about it.
                          Thank you. We know YOU are doing your part but it is still upsetting. I was chatting with another player on a different server and this same thing happened to them with the last tycoon and they did not receive any sort of compensation.

IF this is an issue that is continuously happening to servers then something does need to happen on their part. Perhaps you can bring this to their attention that this is not hte first time this has happened (if not already) to hopefully speed things up a bit as well as make the players happy.

I will continue to try to check this on a daily basis for updates and rely the updates in a couple servers.

Thank you for your time!

Comment

Hello. Your issue is also forwarded and pushed towards ops on a daily basis, still I cannot come with any promises or valid answers, not until they are given to me. Which has not happened yet. As I already told you any update or news or solution they will decide upon will be immediately posted in here.

Comment

Just a reminder that powerposting and bumping are not allowed on forums. We know and remember about this issue and as soon as answer will be provided to us it will posted.

Comment

Where is the individual compensation for the rest of the players on the server? You cannot calculate and give individual comp to just one player, others on the server have massive losses as well. The devs need to do a better job.

Comment

Working...
                                X