Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Event: Capsule Toys - Mount Crow - Purchase requirement is wrong - cost did not show coin requirment

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Event: Capsule Toys - Mount Crow - Purchase requirement is wrong - cost did not show coin requirment

Hello there,

There appears to be a visual problem with the cap requirements for some items in there. I'll just show you with SS in Imgur album. I purchased the crow mount thinking it required only 4 Gold tickets, and 5 Silver tickets as seen in the SS. However, after making the purchase, I realized my coins went down by 800. I've attached SS for your review.

Problem

1) Its not showing the accurate cost for some items
    https://imgur.com/a/8AtFRIV

2) I noticed at least two items that might have the same problem (Frog and Crow mount)

requesting server compensation
    Last edited by trinalplace; 05-27-2018, 11:53 AM.
    IGN: ScarlettRose
    Server: KongregateS5
    Platform: R2games

Hello Trinal. Issue has been already reported and we're waiting for devs reply. It is game spread issue so as soon as a fiz is applied and error is corrected it will be also announced in here. For compensating players who have bought the items, there is needed to submit a ticket to support, with all requested data, details about what mount you bought and when, screenshots (uncropped and time-stamped) of the item you got, number of coins you had (before and after the purchase of the items with the wrong price description there). Thank you.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Hi Sidhe,

Okay, I just submitted ticket through support.

I only bought the crow mount and it cost me 4 Gold tickets, 5 Silver tickets, and 800 capsule coins (coins were not listed for the cost). I've included the SS of before and after purchase. I wanted to purchase it earlier, but realized it wasn't an option although I had the tickets so I found that odd. It wasn't until I had more coins that I realized it was available (I could click on it) for purchase but to be on the safe side, I took SS prior to purchase and after. And upon reviewing my SS, I realized it charged me coins after all, so I immediately took another SS. I've attached them here.

https://imgur.com/a/8AtFRIV

Thank you look forward to hearing from someone

Comment

Hello. I do hope that will be sorted out by devs and the wrong priced items will be corrected. I will keep you updated about that . Thank you.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
        X