No announcement yet.

Team dungeon not working wont load

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks, everything is forwarded and reported. As I have already mentioned in the other thread what I can still do apart from what it has been already done is to wait for devs' reply/answer and post it here as soon as it is given. Thank you.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

TD and TA are not working for me as well.....

Comment

Good morning. Update gotten was issues got solved and all features should work fine for now. Coming with a confirmation about this would be highly appreciated. Thank you.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Originally posted by Sidhe View Post
          Good morning. Update gotten was issues got solved and all features should work fine for now. Coming with a confirmation about this would be highly appreciated. Thank you.
          Server 355 seems ok this morning.
          Any idea if there is going to be compensation for not being able to complete our 700 devotion points & missing world cup events?

Many thanks for your help - Cwtch

Comment

Hello. Thanks for coming with the update. I am happy it got sorted out and it is working now. I do not know yet about any compensation, it will be requested but, as usual, it is solely devs' choice and will if and when it is or will be issued.

Comment

Working...
            X