This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Order Pending

Payment Completed but Diamonds not delivered (Order Pending ) what problem !
    Attached Files
    Last edited by milad.sersian; 12-22-2018, 08:21 AM.

Good evening. Sometimes it takes a bit of time for payment to go through. If you still haven't gotten your diamonds and that pending message still appears here's a couple of things you could do:
    a) please contact your bank or check if your money were withdrown; b) I would suggest you to submit a ticket to support, following this link: https://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=...&ticket_type=7 . I will forward the issue but the ones to deal with payment/billing issues are support team. I would also need your data (IGN/character name) so that i can forward all details to ops. Thank you.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Good morning. Please recheck the status of your payment again and come with a confirmation of it went through and being completed now. I have sent all details in your forum PM. Thank you.
      REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

ok thx but If recharge complete and receive me last night i can get reward ! and tycoon point !
        Attached Files

Comment

i lost tycoon point ! and reward !

Comment

w.t.f again Status:Order Pending
            Attached Files

Comment

Comment

Good evening. Issue forwarded and reported again, I will again come with an update when a reply is given to me. Thank you.

Comment

Good morning. Can you check the status of your payment again and tell us if it went through or not? Is it shown as pending or as completed now?

Comment

After the holidays, I will take legal action !

Because this is a scam !

Comment

Good morning. Do whatever action you would consider necessary. Still, as your issue is shown as resolved and your payment went through, will consider the problem solved and this thread closed. Have a good day out there and wish you enjoying the Holidays season as well.

EDIT: Please, read your forum PM and follow the instructions and suggestions I gave you there. Thank you.
                      Last edited by Sidhe; 12-25-2018, 09:03 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X