holiday is over, answer my ticket please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• holiday is over, answer my ticket please

Fix my serpent totem, unlock it please !

Good evening. Please follow forum rules for posting and come with your data (IGN, server name and number) and details about the issue you're facing. If it is about a submitted ticket which didn't get any reply, please follow the same rules, post your data, the issue signaled and add the details about time of ticket submission. Thank you.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

LoA , this account. you mean i'm supposed to submit the complete ticket and images again, here in this post ?

Comment

Good evening. No, you are not supposed to do that. But, in order to ask for updates on your submitted ticket, I need you to post your IGN, server name and number at least. You should also come with approximately the date/day you submitted that ticket, and mention on short what the issue was. Thank you.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Sherriee S353 Rampart Hills Ticket on Jan. 1. My new Serpent Totem, first thing I did was upgrade it. Somehow in the next few minutes it got the symbol as if it was equipped. But it is not equipped, I never was able to equip it. This is the error message: "You don't have any totems in your inventory, cannot equip". I am able to upgrade it though. It shows in the Set Totems window, but not in the Party window. I was able to equip the Accursed one I got at the same time. Thanks.

Comment

Good morning. Please check your forum PM, thank you.

Comment

Working...
            X