Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Ca not log in

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ca not log in

http://prntscr.com/mat7ix

I am unable to log in to my acct through yahoo. Tycoon is on, devo is gone.
    Heisenberg UD3
    Last edited by R274900417; 01-22-2019, 06:03 PM.

Good morning. Will forward the issue but I need you to explain what message you are getting and to post a ss of the problem. thank you.

EDIT: They are checking and handling it via your submitted ticket. Please check your mail.
    Last edited by Sidhe; 01-23-2019, 12:36 AM.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

I can't login my alt too using yahoo, IGN Novalia, server S4 lunaria's grace, getting this msg :- Could Not Connect
      Description: Could not connect to the requested server host.

Comment

Hello there. Issue forwarded and reported. Please submit a ticket to support as well and after it being replied, please follow the instructions there.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Hello. For ANY yahoo account login issue, please relate on this: http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...t-login-issues and follow the instructions and the steps mentioned there. Truly sorry for any inconvenience created. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
          X