X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ca not log in

http://prntscr.com/mat7ix

I am unable to log in to my acct through yahoo. Tycoon is on, devo is gone.
    Heisenberg UD3
    Last edited by R274900417; 01-22-2019, 06:03 PM.

Good morning. Will forward the issue but I need you to explain what message you are getting and to post a ss of the problem. thank you.

EDIT: They are checking and handling it via your submitted ticket. Please check your mail.
    Last edited by Sidhe; 01-23-2019, 12:36 AM.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

I can't login my alt too using yahoo, IGN Novalia, server S4 lunaria's grace, getting this msg :- Could Not Connect
      Description: Could not connect to the requested server host.

Comment

Hello there. Issue forwarded and reported. Please submit a ticket to support as well and after it being replied, please follow the instructions there.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Hello. For ANY yahoo account login issue, please relate on this: http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...t-login-issues and follow the instructions and the steps mentioned there. Truly sorry for any inconvenience created. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
          X