Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R294159249 View Post
    2 all send mucho tickets tell
    Letting here your data would be of great help so that I can complete the report file, thank you.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Same here its 1/31/2019 been trying since 9am cst and havent been able to get into the game, it just staying at loading. 2nd day of the same mess. was fixed yesterday but wasnt fixed correctly only thing i can say about it. S19 DeadPool2 Fortuna's Folly

Comment

i got the same problem on boreal wood s66 it is also last day of check in for full rewards

Comment

Originally posted by steve0n3l3gOK View Post
          i got the same problem on boreal wood s66 it is also last day of check in for full rewards
          Can you also post your data (IGN), please? Thank you.
          REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Server: City of Gallows 213 nickname: Tell merggged Server: ue2

Comment

United Emirates 2 server send pack of tnt 2 it

Comment

Hi all r2gamees...after 24 hours this trouble is still here.
                All the users will lost the last reward on January.
                I think last update ruined the log in this game...maybe the new angel is a virus.

Comment

Same here , can't log in ... IGN Aronia s213 (ue2)

Aronia( ud9 )
                  I will win..Not immediately.. But definitely

Comment

Me too! cleared cashe etc.. cannot login to Burning Valley. What is unusual is I can log into 2 other servers with no issues on the same account?

Comment

lets make class action 2 R2GGGGGames

Comment

Same issue for me. I've tried rebooting, complete shutdown, multiple refreshes. No joy, all scenarios. If it helps, this seems to have started at about 0300 1/31/2019 after reset. Certain features didn't load, then when I went to refresh at 0812, exact same screen, stuck on 2/2. My server is the merged version of S268 Crystalwood, same as lostinspace, and PrinceAJ55. My IGN is beernuts. Also, there were multiple game refreshes under the "Game Version Has Been Updated" prompt. Hope it helps. Get to work guys! I'm bored.

Comment

It is starting to feel like the Devs are punishing us for their mess up on Tyc.....

Comment

Also, I put in a ticket on this. IGN beernuts, S268 Crystalwood (I think we're called U 75 since the second merger, not sure.)

Comment

I can not enter it stays in the loading screen R2games S270 Curita

Comment

I can not enter it stays in the loading screen R2games S270 Curita

Comment

Working...
                                X