Game not Loading...anyone else?!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game not Loading...anyone else?!

I have tried opening on Chrome and Safari, on both I can't get past loading screen. Worked fine earlier. Screen name Riley, Server 213 City of Gallows. Please help...something always seems to happen during Tycoon. Thank you.
    Dropbox is a free service that lets you bring your photos, docs, and videos anywhere and share them easily. Never email yourself a file again!

Linken
    Ue2, S19 Fortuna's Folly

Same problem, can't login.

Comment

Same problem for me. Tried firefox and chrome. I can load other servers, just not my main
      Analily
      ue2 (original s104)

Comment

Supposedly there was a version update today. Never a good idea to do those during tycoon. It seems that almost every time they do that the game breaks.

Comment

Just shows the stupidity of the devs...have half the month, where a Tycoon event isn't in progress, yet routinely do it not before, not after, but right in the middle. Brought to you by the same people who can't figure out how to increase WB boss's HP....why am I not surprised!

Comment

Good morning. All login issues reported.
            REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

name:Raiah Server: 149
              cant log in Click image for larger version

Name:	log in.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	272.9 KB
ID:	1982196
              Attached Files

Comment

Can you all recheck and tell me if it works now? Thank you.
                REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Can't log in.
                  Name:StGiota Server:ue2 (original:S92 Endless Sea)

Comment

Can't log in.
                    Name:Mang Server:ue2 (original:S92 Endless Sea)

Comment

Can't log in.
                      Name:Mertank Server:ue2 (original:S92 Endless Sea)

Comment

Hello. Issue has been reported since it appeared, devs are working on it trying to find a solution and a fix. I know it is frustrating and it is annoying, too, still I have to ask you to be patient and wait for it to be sorted out. I will be here with updates as soon as that happens. Thank you.

Comment

10 hours later, still can't log in. Right in the middle of Tycoon. it's as if, they want people to leave this game. They should right a book, on how not to run a business.

Thanks Sidhe for responding and doing what you can on your end.
                          Last edited by R293783649; 04-12-2019, 05:36 AM.

Comment

I am really, really sorry for all the trouble and the distress this is causing for you all. I have reported and re-reported and forwarded again. The reply back is that they are working on it. Will keep pushing it and will come with updates as soon as I have any.

Comment

I have no issue logging in with my alt. So appears to just be our server Server:ue2 (original:213 City of Gallows). So just let me run this scenario by you. I'm in first place in Tycoon. Haven't been able to log in since 8pm last night (11 hours ago). I have a 3 hour window to play today (which an hour is already lost), won't be able to play bc of work later today. And now, will almost certainly lose first place. I mean, I know they say sorry and be patient. But how is this fair to players who spent money to get a rank, and now because of their incompetence, that money is wasted. In addition, just pure stupidity to run a version update during Tycoon, when they have 15 some odd other days during the month to run it, not during Tycoon.
                              I mean, I'm biting my tongue, but this companies inability to use logic and their incompetence to consistently provide a service they are selling is criminal.

Comment

Working...
                              X