• Time
  • Show
Clear All

213 City of Gallows login???

Comment

I haven't been able to login for several hours today

Comment

ue2 (s104) still can't login
        I did monthly recharge and I lost 100 diamonds I could not collect yesterday. It will also cost me 50 diamonds to may for daily check in. That is total of 150 diamonds for Thursday. Today, Friday, if I can't login I will loose 300 diamonds for monthly recharge and another 50 for daily check in. That is a total of 350 diamonds for Friday and a two day total of 500 diamonds if it is not fixed soon. I expect that I will be compensated for lost diamonds and everyone on the server should at least get the diamonds needed to pay for missed daily check in.

Comment

I am here and I have constantly reported and asked for updates. Unfortunately I cannot do more than that, and I am still waiting for a response from devs or ops. I wish I could come and say that problem is solved. Until devs fix the issue I cannot do more than I have already done. As soon as this is sorted out, there will be a request for a compensation as well. Le's take things step by step please. Thank you for your being patient and for your understanding as well.

EDIT: This is the last update we got: http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...2-login-issues
          Last edited by Sidhe; 04-12-2019, 11:12 AM.
          REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Its 3:01pm cst and still cant log into UE2 Fortuna's Folly S19 , same log in issues as yesterday and whats the main issue is missing out on events that help during tycoon specially since I am in 2nd place before it went down. Why is it always that server updates or issues arrive when major events take place?

Comment

Sidhe, thanks for your help. We know it is out of your hands. I just hope the developers aren't gone for the weekend now.

Comment

gee what a damn surprise I spend a ton of cash get into the top 3 for tycoon and now ive been locked out of my game for more then 24 hrs, you ppl are the worst game company in business right now , time to contact a lawyer , since you killed my chances for making top 3 and holding it you should refund any money I spent in this tycoon AS WELL AS ALL THE OTHER PLAYERS , class action law suits are what you might be facing for this, ( I'm damn sure I can get enough of the players getting screwed all the time to join in ) that said , why couldn't you do that damn update before or after the tycoon but right in the middle , your devs should all be fired and their supervisors as well , this was the best game around , now it's just the most pathetic!!!! Tareloff, server valkeries call
                Last edited by R226546506; 04-12-2019, 06:17 PM.

Comment

MRBADASS VALKS CALLING U13. Game stopped just bef ore World Boss 11/04/2019. I was 11th in tycoon.

***MENTORS*** PLEASE REMEMBER THIS IS *** NOT*** DIRECTED TOWARDS ***YOU***
                  PLEASE PASS THIS ON TO THE DEVS or WHOEVER HOLDS THE PURSE STRINGS

Okay so we are owed tycoon daily rewards and final rewards.
                  Plus all other daily rewards. ie
                  Diamonds for log in.
                  The usual compo is now where near what we deserve or are owed.
                  LOA never repays the diamonds we are owed. When we had the merge lock out that lasted 10 days we had no diamond log in compo.
                  This time I will be adding up exactly what I have lost for not being able to sign in and I will ask every person I know playing to do exactly the same.
                  Then on top we will expect to have compo.
                  We will make this a mandate for compensation in future for days where we cannot log in and this we will use for any future instances. I will fairly calculate what every person is missing every day for that side of the compensation and then put event prizes on top.
                  I will send you the details so you can see that as players it is what we entitled to.
                  I will do the same for the events and competition compensation.
                  Yes I have had legal training and with my profession I have dealt with similar contractual agreements. When LOA takes money of us they have to honour what they have promised to deliver for said monies.
                  Failure to deliver means repayment.

I know that you the mentors have nothing to do with the game construction. So this will be in your best interests as well.
                  Please pass this on and try to emphasise that what I propose is fair as these occurrences are becoming too common place.
                  The problem was reported before the weekend so I do not understand why they couldn't start work on the problem today instead of monday.
                  Please also emphasise that my learned friend R226546506 mention's of court proceedings is not an idle threat it is something as game players we have been discussing for a while. R2/LOA seem to forget that we pay to play and a lot of us have paid substantial amounts of money to them for a product which does not meet up to what is advertised/promised. In a court of law in any country LOA will loose.

Basically my mentor friends we have had enough of a product which is not working and all of us as paying players are going to take action and we will not be easily bought this time. ( Ive had a problem since day one in erebus, which has been reported over 10 times in over 4 years and nothing has ever been fixed, not a very good example of customer service on LOA's behalf is it, image that one in court ).

Kind regards
                  MRBADASS
                  Last edited by slayerofall; 04-12-2019, 08:54 PM.

Comment

Is there an ETA when we can log in. It has been more than 24 hours. Can we have an update? Why does this keep happening?

Comment

This is awesome.. still can't login .. it is second day now btw
                      Aronia( ud9 )
                      I will win..Not immediately.. But definitely

Comment

Hello. Please check servers S19, S104, S149, they are up and you should be able to login now. There are still some issues with S92 and S213, they are being worked on now. Would be kindly appreceiated you to come with an update. I will come back here with news about the mentioned still not working servers as soon as I get them. Thank you.

EDIT: ALL servers in ue2 cluster up, working and loading. Please check your server and come with a confirmation for that, it would be highly appreciated. Also, try clean/clear cache and history, and all the other initial checking steps for the browsers you're using. Thank you.
                        Last edited by Sidhe; 04-13-2019, 05:57 AM.
                        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Sidhe. Thank you for helping us. Again, our anger is not aimed at you, we all wish we had direct communication to the Dev's and company, since they are the ones who need to hear this. Can we expect compensation? I was locked out for 2 days, during Tycoon. Spent a lot of money to put myself in 1st place. Missed Consume/Regain for 2 days, missed Daily check in for 2 days (300 plus 100 = 400 Diamonds). Missed first place Daily reward for HOC. Daily's and hot events both days. So all that, plus the inability to play after spending money to place in Tycoon. Surely, you can understand our anger, and we should all expect to be compensated. It simply isn't fair to be punished for the game we are paying for not to work. The incompetence of this gaming company is on a level rivaled by literally NO ONE.

Comment

time is money payback lost points and Diamonds !!!

Comment

Hello there. I understand your anger, disappointment, frustration and everything else you are experiencing there. I also know that all these are not directed towards me. As soon as support start their day at work, and they are in the office, there will be a request for you to be compensated for all losses for the period when servers were down. As I said, let's take things in turn, one by one. First thing being solved, servers up and working again!, we will now take the next step. I will be back here in the morning with updates on what it is necessary to be done for that compensation to be issued. Thank you for your still patiently waiting for this to be sorted out.

Comment

I was able to log back in finally after two days but still have not received any compensation. On top of missing on all of the resources available in the all of the events, I lost 500 diamonds that I expect to be returned; 100 for montly recharge on Thursday, 300 for monthly recharge on Friday, 50 to pay for missed daily check in on Thursday, 50 to pay for missed daily check in on Friday, that equals 500 diamonds.

Oh, and now we are missing at least the first two days of Angel's Party and the first day of Easter event. Neither one is available on server ue2.

Comment

Working...
                                X