X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KongregateS5 is missing rewards for Navigation King in HOT EVENTS

hello,

Server: KongregateS5 is missing the rewards tab for Navigation King

I leveled my Nav King to level 8 and I would like to collect the rewards for that event.

I can see it on my alts in Gamerock and GTA servers but nothing for KongregateS5

I sent ticket in through support tab above game.

Please see attached

IGN: ScarlettRose
    Server: KongregateS5
    Platform: R2games
    Navigation King rewards should be located right below Superwheel Exchange and its not

Hello Scarlett, issue is reported and forwarded. Thank you for signaling it.

UPDATE: Support says your ticket has already been replied.
    Last edited by Sidhe; 07-10-2019, 05:43 AM.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Thank you so much

Comment

Good morning. You are very welcome.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Hi Sidhe, today is the last day for the Nav King event. They had an update, but unfortunately it didn't fix the error. Could you please send over a compensation request for the rewards I didn't get after making my large recharge of 30k on 7/10.

Screenshot of my Nav King on Level 8 and Hot Events missing Navigation Rewards under "Super Wheel Voucher"
          I earned all rewards up to the 30k recharge amount
          https://imgur.com/a/G25oHXW

Screenshot of Navigation King HOT event rewards on GTA server (Its there but unfortunately not on KongregateS5)
          https://imgur.com/a/xQgglWn

Comment

Good morning Scarlett. Will make a report for your issue but please also submit a ticket, to support, with all details and screenshot attached there (do not forget to attach least one from recharge history, as evidence for the 30k recharge) so that we cover it all ways. Thank you. Keep in mind that today is Friday and they're not there over the weekend.
            Last edited by Sidhe; 07-11-2019, 11:19 PM.

Comment

R2games support responded to my ticket though email so I attached an SS of my over 30k recharge on 7/10 in reply.

Thanks again

Comment

Good morning. You're very welcome Scarlett. Please let me know when this gets resolved . Enjoy the weekend and happy playing!

Comment

Hi Sidhe,

I'm still waiting to hear back from the Devs through R2games support (email). I will let you know if this ever gets resolved.

Thanks for the follow up

Comment

Still nothing yet from the Devs :/

Comment

Good morning Scarlett, I have reforward your request and issue and it has been pushed towards devs again. Still waiting for a reply from them, which reply I will post here as son as it reaches me. Meanwhile, please keep checking your already replied ticket and update it with a line, so that it is not auto-closed by the system. Thank you.

UPDATE: The reply from CRM is that comp will be sent to you so please, check your in-game mail and let me know when that comp reaches you.
                      Last edited by Sidhe; 07-16-2019, 11:58 PM.

Comment

Thank you so much Sidhe Appreciate it

The comp has not arrived in my in game mail yet, but I will surely update you and ticket support through email once I see it.

Thank you

Comment

Good morning. Please read your forum PM. Thank you.

Comment

Sidhe,

Just updating you, I haven't received anything from the Devs yet. I have been checking my in game mail everyday.

Thanks

Comment

Good evening there. I have replied to you in PM, please check and read there. Will come with news and updates as soon as I get them. Let's hope this is gonna be sorted out.

Comment

Working...
                              X