• Show
Clear All

They got my compensation wrong

https://imgur.com/a/AsJvk6X
    IGN: ScarlettRose
    Server: KongregateS5
    Platform: R2games

Comment

Nope, everything is right. Midnight Blader sylph is for 50k diamonds recharge when you recharged only 30k diamonds, which made you eligible to receive Shadowstalker sylph badge and it was put in compensation and claimed by you.
      Last edited by Alkaris; 07-30-2019, 01:05 AM.

Comment

No, I have SS of everything. That sylph you mentioned was not given in my mail. Only resources. I bought my own Shadowstalker long ago when it came out so I don't need another one. I want what I paid for and Sidhe saw it all and was trying to help me get proper comp. before her last day.
        This is the SS proof - that sylph was not the 50k recharge prize. The costume was.

https://imgur.com/a/xQgglWn
        They didn't send me a sylph you mentioned in the compensation. I have proof of that as well. They only gave resources as you can see.

https://imgur.com/a/AsJvk6X

I already replied to R2game through ticket support. I also posted my issue in social media asking others to confirm the Navigation Prize in Hot events for Navigation King on 7/8 - 7/11.2019. We shall see how far up this will go

The Navigation Event that I'm talking about ran through Single Server Tycoon 7/8-7/11/2019. (This EVENT)

The Devs changed the Navigation King rewards for the upcoming CS Tycoon that ran on 7/21-7/26/2019 - that's when they made "Midnight Blader" the 50k dias recharge.

See? if they only took care of my issue promptly before CS tycoon we wouldn't have this mix up. But just follow the SS.
        Last edited by trinalplace; 07-31-2019, 03:17 AM.

Comment

No, I have SS of everything. That sylph you mentioned was not given in my mail. Only resources. I bought my own Shadowstalker long ago when it came out so I don't need another one. I want what I paid for and Sidhe saw it all and was trying to help me get proper comp. before her last day.

This is the SS proof - that sylph was not the 50k recharge prize. The costume was.
          Mail icon has display limitations in 5 items, but mail itself contains more and logs proof that you claimed all of your compensation

Click image for larger version

Name:	QQ Photo20190731133457.png
Views:	1
Size:	7.3 KB
ID:	1989469

As for rest of your claim you will need to clarify it with support, because answer i was given was about 50k recharge requierement.

Comment

Again you getting confused with SS TYCOON Navigation reward for HOT EVENTS and CS TYCOON Navigation Rewards in HOT EVENTS for the month of July.(omg I tired explain this). Go look at all the SS for Navigation King for SS Tycoon and you will see that I'm missing that sylph. In one of the SS the sylph was the reward and only requirement was a level 8 Navigation King. The
            Beach Bounty costume
            required the 50k recharge reward during SS TYCOON.

https://imgur.com/a/xQgglWn

Right there - page 2 - Midnight Blader sylph for level 8 Navigation King reward
            Right there - page 3 - Beach Bounty costume is the 50k recharge reward

I will wait for the Devs to decide.
            I already got reply on League of Angel FB page where I link them to this post. We let them decide.
            Last edited by trinalplace; 08-02-2019, 05:27 PM.

Comment

Okay my Alliance Leader reached out to GTA forum Lead MOD and this is what she said.

https://imgur.com/a/5mwZKap

So please, can I have my sylph "Midnight Blader" that I was unable to collect during SS TYCOON because the tab in HOT events was completely missing.

Also sent to R2games support via email.

Comment

Hi Sidhe,

Just wanted to inform you that I received my missing sylph "Midnight Blader" through in game mail.

Thank you for following up on my issue, I truly appreciate it.

IGN:ScarlettRose

Comment

Working...
                X