Demeter

Noelle

Varda

Raphael

Serrin

Sunniva

Aphrodite

Elena

Hello there. Please post your details - IGN/character name, server name and number and also repost your screenshots, uncropped and unedited , so that your IGN and server are displayed and fully visible (for at least one of the screenshots also display timestamp). Thank you, waiting for the requested details so that can raise and file a report for you.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

sever is s162/ud11 and name is Chilina and it seams to Work now I did use buff for 3 days and got it all

Comment

Hello there. I am really pleased it got sorted out and all's working fine now. Have a god day out there, happy playing.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
        X