Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Dragon Soul

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragon Soul

ID: Song Ji Hyo
    Server: ud 11

Most of time when i try open dragon soul somehow become stuck or crash, i try open in few browser, chrome, mozilla, puffin all same... help pls, thx

Good morning. From what you are describing the issue is generated by the huge pile of pages with undevoured dragonsouls you have there, which will cause the stuck of game page . The only actual way to resolve this is to extremely patiently wait for the feature to load. So, I would suggest you to first do dailies and usual activities in game then refresh game page, open Dragonsoul and wait for the feature to load (which will not last for just minutes). It WILL actually take a huge amount of time but it will load eventually. The moment it's fully loaded, please use the 1-click devour option there so that you get rid of the huge quantity of low level undevoured dragonsoul you accumulated (you will notice, once feature loaded that you probably have some hundred or thousand pages there). After that, remember to do the same thing at least once a week, so that to avoid being stuck because of the same reason after a while.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	dragonsoul.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	165.6 KB
ID:	2003745
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

thx for respon Sidhe.. i tyr follow your suggestion hope can work, i will try today after done daily..
      the image you upload looks crash i cant see it, better for wait that dragon soul open what browser you recommendation? i only use 2 browser chrome and puffin in mobile

Comment

i try first in chrome, done daily and collecting from daily, then refresh, clear cache etc then try open dragon soul.. wait for 1 hour still no respond.. then shock wave crash.. tomorrow after reset i try again hope give some respond.

Comment

Hello. Please try again, unfortunately this is the only way and please also let me know if it worked or not. You can give a try to Edge and to Firefox, as well. I personally use Firefox for now, Chrome was pretty wonky and unstable lately. I know it is more than a pain to do this and it is annoying and stressing. After you succeed to burn/devour the extra low level dragonsouls, please perform the action at least once a week, to prevent accumulation of dragonsoul there, which will, again, cause the freezing of game page or the crash of it.
          REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

today try again but still wont work, i already let it run for 30+ minute but still wont open.. tomorrow i try again with different speed internet hope bring something.. my mozilla is slow as turtle, chrome most of crash, puffin also same, opera not respon any..

Comment

Good morning. I am really sorry for all the net and browsers troubles you are facing there (if it makes any difference, you are not the only one with these issues ). Still, the way to resolve it is in your hands. I can try to forward the issue again to team but the answer s the same .

Comment

Hi there. Please check your Forum PM. Thank you.

I believe your issue is already resolved! You should be able now to access feature. For future, please perform the devouring of the low level dragonsouls periodically so that you prevent accumulating them again, which of course, will cause the crashing of browser, game being stuck or freezing. Please let me know if everything is in good order now.

Please check your PM and read what I have left you there!
                Last edited by Sidhe; 03-27-2020, 06:29 AM.

Comment

thx Sidhe i already replay your PM

Comment

Hello. Please follow the instructions I let you there, for your Dragonsoul so that you do not bump into the same problem again. Have a wonderful weekend, stay safe and take care!

Comment

ID: Super Yossh
                      Server: same like Song Ji Hyo

Have same problem like Hyo.. stuck at dragon soul.. cant open.. can you help me too Sidhe, cant upload screen shoot coz too big to upload

Comment

Hello.
                        For Super Yossh - I will make a report for you but I would suggest you to first, please, try the steps I have posted for Song Ji. Game page, though stuck at the beginning, will load eventually. It will take an enormous (so to say) amount of time to make it happen and you will have to also clean and clear cache and history, individually on the browsers you use before you try to open the feature. If the steps taken won't have any effect, please let us know here and I will push your issue towards team again. Thank you.

Comment

Sidhe i already try do like you say for song but looks mine also many, coz since last november i dont do dragon soul.. since i already as you say on song but is not working also then i make this request.. well hope DV want help me as they help song but hope they dont delete the gold dragon soul i have or already use in heroes, thx Sidhe for respon my message

Comment

Hello, as I said, the procedure is to devour the undevoured low level dragonsouls, procedure which does not affect the dragonsouls already inserted on heroes. I have already forwarded a report for you but it might, though, last until next week anything to happen. Will come with updates as son as I get any.

EDIT: Hello. For Super Yossh - Can you please check your PM? Thank you.
                            Last edited by Sidhe; 04-03-2020, 06:15 AM.

Comment

ID: Mick
                              Server: ub10

Looks many ppl have same problem in dragon soul.. mine also like i read i here.. stuck wont show anything even already do all like Sidhe moderator say..
                              Well i still low BR but i hope Sidhe want help me too for the problem i have..

Comment

Working...
                              X