Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Angel Essence exchanged Failed. I lost all my essences and all the attached points.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Memory Lane,
    1. I've sent 2 tickets to R2 Support since 16May2021. I also sent a direct email to "support@r2games.com.hk" on 23May2021.
    2. I emailed myself from my personal email to my game account email. No problem reaching my Onlyquester email address.
    3.. R2 support responded to my direct email on 23May2021. They had no problem using my email address.

R2 Support stated:
    Hello,
    We sincerely apologize for the delay of our response. Your case has already been forwarded to the developers and have them review your reported issue and should we be informed of their findings and the steps they are planning to take to address this matter, we will make sure to keep you posted.

I have not received any response from the 2 tickets I submitted. R2Support did reply to my direct email(not a "ticket").

Memory Lane, send me a test email to my "onlyquester" email address....to test the system.

Ok, I will wait a few days before I revisit my tickets.
    I know the email string is getting long....however, l losing all the Angel Essence, refine ore and Angel BR is expensive.
    If you find new information please let me know.

Thank you for your responses.
    Kind Regards,
    Onlyquester
    IGN; nama, S33 Metatron's Edict

Comment

Hello MemoryLane,

As you know when I did not get a response to my 2 original tickets, I contacted R2Support at support@R2games.com.hk.
      I explained that I lost all Mizuna Angel Essence and Refined Ore when I attempted an inherit/exchange with Babalon Angel.
      Babalon Angel did not inherit any of the Mizuna Essence or Refine Ore. Additionally, Mizuna Angel lost all the previously acquired BR and Angel Essence/Refine Ore assests.

*PSA Carl from R2Support responded on May 23 2021:
      "We sincerely apologize for the delay of our response. Your case has already been forwarded to the developers and have them review your reported issue and should we be informed of their findings and the steps they are planning to take to address this matter, we will make sure to keep you posted."

*On May 25 2021, PSA Carl emailed:
      "Hello,
      We sincerely apologize for the delay of solving your case but as per the developers they already sent a compensation to your account.
      Please check if you already received them."

*I checked! The Developers mailed me a BOATLOAD of "Godsend gems" and "God's Trial Blitz Cards." The mail was labeled compensation.
      Unfortunately, the Developers made a mistake and sent the wrong compensation. I did not lose any Godsend gems or God's Trial Blitz Cards.

*Yesterday, I emailed PSA Carl at R2Support and said that the Developers provided wrong compensation. Please note that "PSA Carl" appears to genuinely want to help resolve the problem.
      Today, 27 May 2021, he emailed back the following:
      "Hello,
      Thank you for updating your case and providing us this information. We will then forward your request again to the developers and hoping they will provide the compensation as you have requested. Should we be informed of any updates or progress on your case, we will make sure to keep you posted."

MemoryLane, this is a "longish" note. However, I wanted to keep you informed of what's going on regarding the lost of the Mizuna Angel Essence/Refine Ore and BR.
      Additionally, you have your means of communicating with "the Team" regarding issues that affect League of Angel players.

Your continued assistance is appreciated.
      I will keep you informed of R2Support responses as I receive them..

Kind Regards,
      Onlyquester
      IGN: nama, S33 Metatron's Edict

Comment

I have the ability to communicate with R2 support, but not with the developer, as the developer is not R2. Support appears to be doing everything properly in your case, and you're doing the right thing by making sure they are informed in a single ticket thread of your status. Hopefully the devs will send you the correct compensation soon.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Hello MemoryLane,
          Yes and I think your persistent communication with R2Support is keeping my ticket refreshed and active.

I thank you for the support!
          Will keep you in the loop.

Kind Regards,
          Onlyquester
          IGN nama, S33 Metatron's Edict.

Comment

Hello MemoryLane,
            + two week wait for developer response that addresses and compensates my loss of Angel Essence and Refine Ore.
            I will submit another ticket(3rdTicket) reminding R2Support that I lost all of my Angel Essence and Refine Ore from Mizuna Angel during the "inherit"/exchange process with Babalon Angel.

I ask that you continue your support by telling R2 Support that the loss of my Angel Essence and Refine Ore is still active and the developers have not addressed the issue.

If you have suggestions, let me know.
            Kind Regards,
            Onlyquester
            IGN nama S33 Metatron's Edict

Comment

I'm doing what I can to help them understand why the received compensation is not adequate, and that you are seeking items not found in God's Trial.
              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Thank you MemoryLane. That is exactly the problem, the compensation I received is not what I lost. I will continue to pursue R2Support to get the proper compensation of Angel Essence and Refine Ore. Please continue with you're support.
                Kind Regards,
                Onlyquester, IGN: nama S33 Metatron's Edict

Comment

Working...
                X