Name:	Screenshot (11).png
Views:	1
Size:	553.5 KB
ID:	1684035

Here's screen shot from today

Comment

• Server: S10
      IGN: Childobert
      Description: Same as before. After finishing the match unable to collect the reward.

btw, the 10k honor compensation really didn't cut it as I missed out on collecting my divine boxes from all three possible runs.

Comment

• anche se oggi avete dato la compensazione il problema del cs resta.Click image for larger version

Name:	Immagine.jpg
Size:	750.6 KB
ID:	1684048. non si riesce a premere collect per le ricompense. sono panterona del server 3 prospera del bounty

Comment

• Continually frustrated by this bug.
          Server: S1
          IGN: Tsarlac
          Description: cannot claim reward after match ends.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen-Shot-2014-03-22-at-3.36.45-PM.gif
Size:	263.4 KB
ID:	1684049

Comment

• Hello!
            Can´t collect war prize from cross server and i can´t enter in a new one, pls do something, already cleared cache and refresh game and still buged, this way i will loose all 3 attemps, honor and prizes.
            I have tried to open ticket for support but is buged too.

Server 117, User-Xandor
            Thx

Name:	bug cs.jpg
Size:	239.2 KB
ID:	1684050

Comment

• Server: S68
              IGN: KaLaUz
              Poblem: Same as yesterday. Cant colect prize... every1 from my guild have the same problem. Its not all about honor its about that we lost around 15 chests and 700 vouchers for 2 days. Plz resolve this. Compensation is ok but i prefer game without bugs then to get compensation every day Anyway keep doing good job and u will resolve this.

Name:	CS bug.jpg
Size:	465.7 KB
ID:	1684052
              KaLaUz

Comment

• Same collection issue as yesterday:
                Server: (S44)
                IGN: Twinkerbell

Name:	32214 cs bug s44 Twinkerbell.jpg
Size:	605.7 KB
ID:	1684070

Comment

• lol they give us 10 k honor what about the prize when u be ranked 1 or 2 or 3 do support really that 1ok honor is a good compensation for that, i will ask suport to take a look , and see what a player get when he is ranked 1 or 2 or 3 and tell me if they think 10k honor is ok, and still they havnt fix the bugs..

Comment

• ma ogni giorno è sempre la stessa storia? non si può raccogliere dal cross server. ma sistemate o no il gioco?
                    nick: panterona
                    server: s3 prospera's bounty

Comment

• an´t collect war prize from cross server and i can´t enter in a new one, s35 name xnee

Comment

• Okay here I am posting again. This is the third day in a row that we cannot play Cross Server. We received a compensation from you for the first day but nothing for the second day. The compensation was appreciated but we are losing more than just Honor. We are losing on vouchers (which I use for weddings and Guild Bosses) We understand that sometimes things like this happen but it is getting frustrating. I use Fashion Cores to build up my characters clothing, we miss out on the draw on the chest. The rankings and other prizes for playing. You have an Event listed in Hot Events that we cannot access as we cannot play Cross Server. I do not mean to be a pain by posting about this all the time but you have a lot of cash players and we are getting stressed that we cannot fully enjoy what we are paying for. Please look into the situation and help us out. Thank you for your help and understanding.
                        ForbidenRoze
                        Server 42 Paradise Lost
                        Guild Celestrials

Comment

• still can't collect CSW prize on s87 (Rena)
                          its been 3 days without vouchers and divine chest
                          please reconsider to gave us compensation with vouchers inside. TY

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Cross_Svr_0324.jpg
Size:	389.5 KB
ID:	1684107

Still cannot collect.

Server S2-Sylvia Copse

Comment

• cross server bug

wont let me collect my rewards in cross server

Comment

• after a cross server is finished i am unable to collect the prize from ranking but i can collect what is sent to my mail

S-1 Aliza

Comment

Working...
                                X