X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• russellcrowe1
    replied
    Anyone else meet with a long long queue time? When im doing my CS it always begins after 1-2 min, but in the last couple of days i sometimes have to w8 for 10-15 min.

Leave a comment:

• R264249405
    replied
    halfway thru the battle everyone stop moving, flag doesn't accept my cart..... tried to exit and get battlefield does not exist msg

Leave a comment:

• lamiepie
    replied
    Same on s162

Leave a comment:

• MagusRynd
    replied
    CS war bugged again. 4 times in a row i was ejected after match started. it keeps sayin 'battlefield does not exist'

Leave a comment:

• Cryzathyu
    replied
    hey guys...***?????????????????????????????????????? today i got 2 cooldowns just by enterig the RIGHT code in that code verification...both times said it was wrong X(X(X(XX(...*** i learned to read and write in 1st-2nd grade X(XX((X((X((X(X((

Leave a comment:

• DarkWarlock80
    replied
    not sure if this is bug or not but it took me 45min to get into cross server today on 1st attempt. Many other players on my server have same issue. When i did get in it was only half full and others on my server where still queueing.

Leave a comment:

• naomiakira
    replied
    Server : S175
    IGN : Kagome
    Short Description:come on fix it ... what happend to this server CS

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	675.2 KB
ID:	1689430

Leave a comment:

• pkmonster
    replied
    not sure if some1 else posted similar situation but... Click image for larger version

Name:	CSBUG.JPG
Size:	114.5 KB
ID:	1689424Click image for larger version

Name:	CSBUG2.JPG
Size:	165.3 KB
ID:	1689425

Leave a comment:

• luciferxz
    replied
    Im having this bug ever since i start play this game. please fix it

Server NO. : 172

IGN: Lucifer (I create other ID to see if the bug still persist) ( Scylla)

Short Description: Cant move from 1 spot even i try to drag the map, refresh the browser so many times.. nothing change

Screenshot: Click image for larger version

Name:	CS Bugged.png
Size:	519.0 KB
ID:	1689403

Leave a comment:

• carrisa1122
    replied
    Server 142 mines of moloch.

Could you please tell me what is going on with Cross Server War as for the last two nights I have sat here waiting to go into CS and got no where.
    On the night of the 10th I finally managed to get one CS and then sat waiting for a hour and 30 minutes to get into another CS. My friend on the same server mean while did all 3 of his CS while I was STILL waiting to get my last two finished.

And yet again tonight 11/06 so far Ive been sat here waiting nearly a hour and still NOTHING. I am really getting frustsrated at this as Im trying to get some honor and prestige.

please please please could you fix this, as I really would like to be able to do CS thanks

Leave a comment:

• DarkLadyCam
    replied
    Server 88 cs broke

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_13.jpg
Size:	159.5 KB
ID:	1689378

Leave a comment:

• R260735829
    replied
    serve 129 i was playing CS and ore didnt show up then i leave it and now i cant enter

Leave a comment:

• Dragonspell
    replied
    Cross Server crashed as my team were leading for our third victory of the day. Bang goes the reward now. Forgot to take a screenshot. I ended up coming out to go back in again with the hope it would fix itself as I have done that before but not this time. Won't even open now and everything is greyed out.

Server NO. : 24
    IGN: Solipsa's Lament
    Short Description: As above
    Screenshot: as above

Leave a comment:

• MaximusOrange
    replied
    CS just bugged out on 155

Last edited by MaximusOrange; 06-10-2014, 04:26 PM.

Leave a comment:

• SolariStar
    replied
    ^ I guess I could be covered by this too

...and matchmaking doesn't seem to be matching me anywhere as I've waited for 6mins and just gave up waiting for it to put me anywhere.

SolariStar
    [S147]Thane of Winter

Leave a comment:

Working...
X