• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2171818
    replied
    S176
    IGN: Pechorocha
    the battle starts to load at some point in the match, winning or losing the fight, the game becomes very slow.

Click image for larger version

Name:	cross server.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	96.4 KB
ID:	1688689

Leave a comment:

• R276925089
    replied
    cant enter cross server its starts loading then freeze and after refreshing it says cooldown 18 minutes serwer angelina its frustating tryed 2 times and cant play cs war

Leave a comment:

• praneethreddy
    replied
    yesterday i joined the cross server but my screen went black and it said wait for 19 min for second turn and i didnt even receive the rewards please help

Leave a comment:

• draconisbludmoon
    replied
    S23 eclips tavern cs bugged. thanks.

Leave a comment:

• RAINEAH
    replied
    Bugged report..
    We already playing cross server just a few minutes ago when every player stops, check out then check in and then game refreshes. we were already winning...

Leave a comment:

• R246907477
    replied
    Hello,
    On S85 , we can't enter Cross Server.... and had been 3 days now or more, when we hit Join Queue.... and appear the 30 sec time to join the battle, nothing happens and the join queue appears again and we cannot press it anymore. We can't play cross server!!!

Leave a comment:

• samsungs5
    replied
    Server NO. : ( S10 ) Victoriana's War
    IGN: Ryomaru
    Short Description: still like yesterday, could not attack anyone....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Screenshot:Click image for larger version

Name:	untitled.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	273.3 KB
ID:	1688645

Leave a comment:

• anton0013
    replied
    s15 still downday 3 eor us,dwindling vouchers

Leave a comment:

• Icemasters2
    replied
    still the same on S106

Leave a comment:

• ursuletu_c
    replied
    s43 same 3 day down

Leave a comment:

• m3dio
    replied
    Server: 153 Zephyr's Rage
    IGN: Dweomkeeper

CS still bugged. Thank you for the compensation, but it's day no4 without CS. What about vouchers? Please make an event to exchange honor points with vouchers.

Pls fix asap! Thank you in advance

Leave a comment:

• lostcrisnic
    replied
    Originally posted by RazMaddy View Post
    [System] Lost connection to server! !!
    [System] Reconnected to server
    [System] Reconnected to server

this keeps coming up during cross server battles, really getting sick of this now
    same problem server S35

Leave a comment:

• FelicitasSkull
    replied
    S1 Nocturna Tear
    Cross Server still Bugged. This is day 4 and still yet to resolve. It's very unfair to many players as only those managed to hog the mine get all the points.
    Plus won't able to get those reward starting today under the Hot Events - Cross Server Slaughter since it bugged. Please kindly resolve the issue ASAP and be fair to all players.
    For those who doesnt score enough points they have to wait at least an hour or more to get in.

Leave a comment:

• Esabria
    replied
    S71 Nibelung, Cross Server will let you queue but will not pull you into the match! Been this way since last patch! I forgot how many days now, 3 or 4 maybe? But this is getting to be an everyday conversation now, "Is CS fixed? No, it is still FUBAR!" When is it going to be fixed? Looks like more compensation is in order!

Leave a comment:

• R270833489
    replied
    today is fourth day that i cant login in cross server. Please fix it. Server 153

Leave a comment:

Working...
X