Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Cross-server War Bugs

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• serve 129 i was playing CS and ore didnt show up then i leave it and now i cant enter

Comment

• Server 88 cs broke

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_13.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	159.5 KB
ID:	1689378

Comment

• Server 142 mines of moloch.

Could you please tell me what is going on with Cross Server War as for the last two nights I have sat here waiting to go into CS and got no where.
        On the night of the 10th I finally managed to get one CS and then sat waiting for a hour and 30 minutes to get into another CS. My friend on the same server mean while did all 3 of his CS while I was STILL waiting to get my last two finished.

And yet again tonight 11/06 so far Ive been sat here waiting nearly a hour and still NOTHING. I am really getting frustsrated at this as Im trying to get some honor and prestige.

please please please could you fix this, as I really would like to be able to do CS thanks

Comment

• Im having this bug ever since i start play this game. please fix it

Server NO. : 172

IGN: Lucifer (I create other ID to see if the bug still persist) ( Scylla)

Short Description: Cant move from 1 spot even i try to drag the map, refresh the browser so many times.. nothing change

Screenshot: Click image for larger version

Name:	CS Bugged.png
Size:	519.0 KB
ID:	1689403

Comment

• not sure if some1 else posted similar situation but... Click image for larger version

Name:	CSBUG.JPG
Size:	114.5 KB
ID:	1689424Click image for larger version

Name:	CSBUG2.JPG
Size:	165.3 KB
ID:	1689425
            Server : S41 Wyrm's Gorge
            IGN : 13th
            Class : Paladin

Comment

• Server : S175
              IGN : Kagome
              Short Description:come on fix it ... what happend to this server CS

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Size:	675.2 KB
ID:	1689430

Comment

• not sure if this is bug or not but it took me 45min to get into cross server today on 1st attempt. Many other players on my server have same issue. When i did get in it was only half full and others on my server where still queueing.

Comment

• hey guys...***?????????????????????????????????????? today i got 2 cooldowns just by enterig the RIGHT code in that code verification...both times said it was wrong X(X(X(XX(...*** i learned to read and write in 1st-2nd grade X(XX((X((X((X(X((

Comment

• CS war bugged again. 4 times in a row i was ejected after match started. it keeps sayin 'battlefield does not exist'
                    League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
                    Magus Rynd

Comment

• Same on s162

Comment

• halfway thru the battle everyone stop moving, flag doesn't accept my cart..... tried to exit and get battlefield does not exist msg

Comment

• Anyone else meet with a long long queue time? When im doing my CS it always begins after 1-2 min, but in the last couple of days i sometimes have to w8 for 10-15 min.

Comment

• got one last attempt won't let me play it saying battlefield dosn't exisit

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	m3.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	108.7 KB
ID:	1689723Click image for larger version

Name:	m2.jpg
Size:	151.2 KB
ID:	1689722Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled2.jpg
Size:	487.3 KB
ID:	1689721Click image for larger version

Name:	nn1.jpg
Size:	91.8 KB
ID:	1689720

Server:S121
                              Char: Dragos

I'm facing problem with queue in cross server. I have to wait more than 15 min in queue everytime whereas some players who queue much after me can get in. People have cancelled and requeued and got in as many as 6 times but I cant seem to enter. sometime it has crossed full time in queue and does a requeue from start again.

Please kindly have a look.

thanks
                              Last edited by R264302205; 06-21-2014, 10:52 AM. Reason: add more image
                              DRAGOS
                              PaLaDiN
                              (S121) Republic Of Dis
                              GuiLD : Shadur

Comment

• Originally posted by ffammouss View Post
                                [ATTACH=CONFIG]84471[/ATTACH] i cant join in Cs server s88 [mystforge]
                                i have same problem like this s38
                                Last edited by R238184138; 06-21-2014, 01:23 PM. Reason: no server

Comment

Working...
                                X