Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cross Server War - Can't kill nor get killed by anyone.

IGN: Evoz
    S12 Loralei's Bloom

Comment

• Server NO. :Tethys 172
      IGN: Aklex
      Short Description: when pop out happens and i press ok it doesnt move me to cross srv, nothing happens
      Screenshot:

Comment

• same issues as yesturday, unable to attack or get attacked.

Comment

• ya same issue but little better some 1 cant just block mine today cause have to return ore to get points

Comment

• Server 153 Zephyr's Rage
            IGN: Dweomkeeper

CS still bugged.

Comment

• server s54 Dark Outpost
              IGN: phoenix

It's still bugged and recently it takes me more than 15 mins to join a game.))

Comment

• Server s96 Oblivion Keep
                IGN: Kreuz

Cs is bugged..the game won't start at all.

Comment

• Game still wont start on 101....how long to sort this issue out!!

Comment

• Cmon man i have no vouchers now! Make this damn cs work! Pls!
                    League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
                    Magus Rynd

Comment

• doesn't work as well on s65, we can join but once we click on join in match found CS doesn't load.

Comment

• They said they fix'd it , they gave away what ever compesnation they think it was good but wow o.O its still not working -.- great fix.
                        [Guild] [Genius]Maraminx : half of the people went the wrong way
                        [Guild] [Genius]Maraminx : we merged with idiots

Comment

• ......What did they fix exactly?

Comment

• Originally posted by MaximusOrange View Post
                            They said they fix'd it , they gave away what ever compesnation they think it was good but wow o.O its still not working -.- great fix.
                            the compensation was fer the inconvenience. they didnt say it got fixed. they said theyre workin on it
                            League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
                            Magus Rynd

Comment

• When i tried to hit target, it would show the box then it auto closed then will show "another player is currently performing an action on target"! Please do something about this.. S70Sacred Elementalis.

Comment

• I don't have a screen shot of it, Past 3 days I have got to do 1 cross server, I que up constantly and time jus runs out an I have to re que an time runs out again! this is ridiculous!! Im on Server 167 and we all are tired of CS not working, that is one thing in the game that we can play constantly throu out the day, except now.

Comment

Working...
                                X