Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lollitta i tried killing/wiping off your avatar. Thank you for that.

Comment

http://puu.sh/76Qjr.jpg
      still broken in the 2nd day .. great timing that theres group buy event ongoing

Comment

There seem to be bug with farming the mines. If a player stands on or near where it spawn no one else can click on it but him/her. If two stand on it no one can can click on it. Also if u stand behind the middle crystal it almost impossible to to target them. Don't know how u fix it so this doesn't happen, or make it so u take damage if u stand still for longer then a few sec other then to gather.

Comment

Originally posted by R23577093 View Post
          There seem to be bug with farming the mines. If a player stands on or near where it spawn no one else can click on it but him/her. If two stand on it no one can can click on it. Also if u stand behind the middle crystal it almost impossible to to target them. Don't know how u fix it so this doesn't happen, or make it so u take damage if u stand still for longer then a few sec other then to gather.
          This actually isn't really a bug, this is a strategy for which you can run CSB.

The middle can't really be blocked (requires like 4-5players to block it)
          The sides only take 1-2 players to properly block, this is suppose to help lower BR players win against higher BR players, with strategy.

I hope I have answered your question.

Comment

HMm i guess problem with this is the team use it against there own team because they want to get most honor.

Comment

HMm i guess problem with this is the team use it against there own team because they want to get most honor.
              Yes, if your teammates are bad teammates, they will attempt to monopolize the points for themselves. Sadly, there can be nothing done for that.

Comment

well thanks for taking the time to answer my questions

Comment

well thanks for taking the time to answer my questions
                  Not a problem. A lot of people don't realize that, when you're nice to other people, other people will be nice to you =)

Comment

Was wondering....Your cross server states that battles are from 1300-2300... So why is it closed early? Here is aClick image for larger version

Name:	Cross Server War Time.png
Views:	1
Size:	930.9 KB
ID:	1681966 capture...

Comment

Originally posted by R21295082 View Post
                      Was wondering....Your cross server states that battles are from 1300-2300... So why is it closed early? Here is a capture...
                      Thanks for reporting this, I have informed the dev team
                      | | |

Comment

Greetings dear officials

Is there any hope, I mean any, that CS will work properly on S16 when it comes online in 53 minutes?

All the best,
                        Ithyphallic

Comment

We did report this to the Devs yesterday. Unfortunately I have not received any feedback from them on this. So I can not tell you whether it is going to work properly or not.

IF you find it not working - unable to claim rewards, not opening up in time etc. - please report in here with screenshots so we can report to them again.
                          Last edited by Meditron; 02-23-2014, 11:47 AM.

( just in case you missed them the first time )

Comment

Run head-first into the same tree again, again, again, again, again, again, again, again, again, again, again, again, again, again, again, again, again, again, again, again, again, again, again, again, again, again, again, again, again, again, again, again, again, again, again, again, again, again, again, again AND again. (I used copy and paste a bit)

Thank you

Comment

Minor bug:

When using the Bone warrior skin, there's a charge skill, however, due to lag and other stuff there's times when you cast the skill on a player that dies before the skill is duely processed sending you right into their base where u get locked and can't move (Actually, when u try to move you get to see your char moonwalk diagonally into the outside of the cross server map area).

Not an important bug but felt it was worth pointing out.

Comment

@Ithyphallic:

We have been monitoring your Server, and are aware it has not been fixed. Please check your attitude a bit . We are doing all we can to get that Problem sorted.

@Bolentine:

Thanks for that report. I will check whether this is known and have it reported if not.

( just in case you missed them the first time )

Comment

Working...
                                X