Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Cross-server War Bugs

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• first .. no CS again and now cant even log in to game

Comment

• Still having issues with cs. Lagging really bad and then if you attack or get attacked, you get stuck in the battle screen that doesnt load or close until you refresh your client. And after refreshing, cant get back in, have no rewards, no mail, and have a cooldown till i can enter again.
      Last edited by gemmi; 07-02-2014, 09:15 PM.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	CS bug2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	367.5 KB
ID:	1690225

what happen to CS ?

stuck during baTTLE !!

FIX THIS PLEASE !!

Comment

• Server NO. : S174 Copper Coast
          IGN: Tiki
          Short Description: Still cannot get into Cross Server, the join button is greyed out.

Comment

• I can not get into cs, have tried for 3 days now. timer just runs down on queue. i need for new player award.
            server 181, ign, Shera

Comment

• I can not log into cross server. Have tried for 3 days, queue timer just counts down. server 181, ign Shera

Comment

• Server NO. :102 cool bay
                IGN: Arty
                Short Description: Where's my totem?
                Screenshot:Click image for larger version

Name:	as.jpg
Size:	434.2 KB
ID:	1690301Click image for larger version

Name:	asd.jpg
Size:	374.3 KB
ID:	1690302Click image for larger version

Name:	asdf.jpg
Size:	471.0 KB
ID:	1690303

Comment

• I am in Server 142 Lady of Myst
                  I keep freezing up and getting kicked from the server and after refreshing it won't let me back into CS and I lose out on all the prizes. This is getting really old.

Comment

• I have activated my totem and it works fine in com and arena but in CS it doesn't show my totem being used. I even check the battle itself and I don't see my totem. I got the same problem with Magmarty1. Please check.

S54- Dark Outpost

Comment

• Server NO. : S174 Copper Coast
                      IGN: TigerKnight
                      Short Description: Cannot queue for Cross Server, is during the correct times and I am of a level to participate. But the button is greyed out.

Click image for larger version

Name:	xserver.png
Size:	699.2 KB
ID:	1690343

Comment

• ^ What time does the bar at the top of the screenshot that you're hiding show?
                        Shadowbound
                        [S19] Bahold Castle - Solaria Luna - Warrior - Lv75
                        [S75] Secret Sanctum - Hunter - Lv38
                        League of Angels
                        [s147/ua25] Thane of Winter Sorceror - Lv79

That being said character names in games I play is Solariai

Comment

• Ive had a couple players from my guild including me, complaining that CS wont let us join, it will kick us and not let us join for about 30 mins.

Comment

• in server 191 we cant join cross server, some can join and some cant, i have tried in 3 days to join, what happen? i click join queue and i sit and wait and wait, it dont let me join. same happen to several others

ww just sit and queueing all time and cant join cs

so i hope some can fix this, i write it down here in forum coz on server 191 we cant ask wet gm, coz she or he is almost never in there to answer questions or help out

and when we report this problem i got the answer i dont want to see, and im sure everyone dont want to see
                            the answer is

try to refresh ur page and browser, try to refresh ur page and browser

this answer is like u give a thirsty man in the desert ,a spade and u are welcome to try to find water

the problem isnt in my computer or readers like google

i want to hear from some other it they also have this problem

Comment

• Originally posted by Kasihr View Post
                              Ive had a couple players from my guild including me, complaining that CS wont let us join, it will kick us and not let us join for about 30 mins.
                              Our Guild leader has problem with joining, he just gets stuck in queue...with no match. (you are kind of lucky if it gives you a match, but kicks you out)
                              Shadowbound
                              League of Angels

Comment

• Sorry for double post.
                                Shadowbound
                                League of Angels

Comment

Working...
                                X