No announcement yet.

Auto Renewal Bugged, and Not Receiving VIP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We’re sorry you’re having difficulties, but don’t despair, a support case has been created concerning your issue, and a Support Elf from the appropriate workshop will be contacting you shortly.
    Your case # is 51955, please write it down and keep it safe so that you can reference it again in the future if anything happens to this e-mail.
    If you have any additional comments regarding this issue, or information you want to add to help us solve your problem simply respond to this e-mail and be sure to put any new information above the line at the top of this e-mail.

The R2Games Support Elves

- Can't buy new VIP, keeps telling me it is still active when i try.
    Last edited by R23024424; 03-08-2014, 06:22 AM. Reason: better wording

Comment

No aswer , no reply , and my vip is still not activated , i've been waiting for 1 day and a few of hours !
      Oh god damn it ! Fix this bug soon !

Comment

Originally posted by apisapis View Post
        No aswer , no reply , and my vip is still not activated , i've been waiting for 1 day and a few of hours !
        Oh god damn it ! Fix this bug soon !
        try being 3 days without vip

will i be compensated being that R2 have already taken money ? and it says next billing date 2014-04-06 05:57:32
        Last edited by Tigion; 03-08-2014, 11:41 PM.

Comment

still not being VIP , although is active but not in the game
          please fix this bug , i tired of waiting for 2 days

Comment

someone from my guildies is also having the same problem as you all having. what she did was cancelled the current auto renewal for vip. than she apply for a new auto renewal for her vip status. after that i told another member of my guild who is facing the same problem. both of them have retain their vip status now. i cannot guarantee this is 100% work, just want to post it here what they have done to work around that problem. you can try this method but try it at your own risk.

this is only for auto renewal only, not manually bought vip. please be noted.
            Last edited by IbnuKhursani; 03-10-2014, 11:57 AM.
            UGLY BD

Comment

I seem to be having this issue, ticket #54214

Comment

Myself and several guildmates can not even order the VIP at all it closes the page with either an error type message or nothing at all and just closes. Any suggestions for this? We have all cleared cookies, etc... tripple checked CC info all that. This has been happening for us (far as we can put together) since time zone change as well.

Comment

i have a problem with vip option, i cant activate enymore pls do something!

Comment

yh i hve monthly subscription set up payment was ment to cme owt 1hr ago no payment has cme owt yet i put a ticket in

Your case # is 54795, please write it down and keep it safe so that you can reference it again in the future if anything happens to this e-mail.

this is on my account set up

Game Server Character Next Billing Date
                    League of Angels [S55] Beholder's Road 2014-03-11 12:40:09 Cancel
                    Last edited by R23275001; 03-11-2014, 11:06 AM.

Comment

Have all been forwarded now, and should be worked on very soon.

Thank you for your patience, and hopefully the solution to your problem very soon.

(Please remember to go back to check the ticket for a reply - A lot of people forget to go back to check on it)

Comment

Support Ticket Opened [#55287]

I have opened the above ticket as I paid for VIP and am still to receive it. Money came out of my account a few days ago. Very annoying.

Comment

Just to share.... my VIP renewal was delayed apparently by 1 hour because of the DST. Renewal was supposed to take place 3:30PM but as early as 2:30 PM server time, I no longer have VIP. When the server time reached 3:30 PM. VIP renewal was reflected.

Comment

OPEN TICKET

Greetings Champion R256601597,
                            Thank you for reaching out to our team of Support Elves with your problem.
                            We’re sorry you’re having difficulties, but don’t despair, a support case has been created concerning your issue, and a Support Elf from the appropriate workshop will be contacting you shortly.
                            Your case # is 55317, please write it down and keep it safe so that you can reference it again in the future if anything happens to this e-mail.
                            If you have any additional comments regarding this issue, or information you want to add to help us solve your problem please follow the instructions in the e-mail you’ll be receiving any minute now.
                            The R2Games Support Elves

Comment

VIP ISSUE
                              # is 55579
                              Server: S2 Sylvia's Copse

Character: JBUG- Berserker

Comment

Fixed now thanks
                                Server: S2 Sylvia's Copse

Character: JBUG- Berserker

Comment

Working...