No announcement yet.

Auto Renewal Bugged, and Not Receiving VIP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can not renew my vip; (ticket number: #47955.

Comment

Hi My Vip just run out. wondering why playspan rejected the payment as storno

Your case # is 47958, please write it down and keep it safe so that you can reference it again in the future if anything happens to this e-mail.
      If you have any additional comments regarding this issue, or information you want to add to help us solve your problem simply respond to this e-mail and be sure to put any new information above the line at the top of this e-mail.

S20
      IGN SharTeel
      Last edited by SharTeel; 02-27-2014, 11:43 AM. Reason: edit name/server

Comment

Originally posted by SharTeel View Post
        Hi My Vip just run out. wondering why playspan rejected the payment as storno

Your case # is 47958, please write it down and keep it safe so that you can reference it again in the future if anything happens to this e-mail.
        If you have any additional comments regarding this issue, or information you want to add to help us solve your problem simply respond to this e-mail and be sure to put any new information above the line at the top of this e-mail.

S20
        IGN SharTeel
        Originally posted by R248556261 View Post
        can not renew my vip; (ticket number: #47955.
        Both ticket numbers were pushed up. They will be worked on as soon as someone is able to check them.
        Please be on the look out for a reply, if not, it should be fixed the next time you log in.

Thank you for your patience.

Comment

Same problems with vip.

Your case # is 48031

Thank you for the help we appreciate it.

Comment

hey FlufflePuff,
            can you please check my vip also, it did not auto-renew. here my tiket reference.

We’re sorry you’re having difficulties, but don’t despair, a support case has been created concerning your issue, and a Support Elf from the appropriate workshop will be contacting you shortly.
            Your case # is 48283, please write it down and keep it safe so that you can reference it again in the future if anything happens to this e-mail.

Thanks in advance.
            Server: S53 Dustorn Hold
            IGN: 77SLASHER77
            Class: Knight
            Guild: Fatality

Comment

Originally posted by 7SLASHER7 View Post
              hey FlufflePuff,
              can you please check my vip also, it did not auto-renew. here my tiket reference.

We’re sorry you’re having difficulties, but don’t despair, a support case has been created concerning your issue, and a Support Elf from the appropriate workshop will be contacting you shortly.
              Your case # is 48283, please write it down and keep it safe so that you can reference it again in the future if anything happens to this e-mail.

Thanks in advance.
              Originally posted by R250660517 View Post
              Same problems with vip.

Your case # is 48031

Thank you for the help we appreciate it.
              Got both of them, should be dealt with soon.

Comment

# is 48396

I cant renew, it just keeps bouncing my payment back to me
                Zombie ate my Pizza
                S6 Deep Valley (temp)
                Name - Diablos
                lvl - 36
                BR - 37k
                Guild - Demons

Comment

Originally posted by FlufflePuff View Post
                  Got both of them, should be dealt with soon.
                  Fluff, can you please advise when can i have my vip back? im really ****** off with cooldowns
                  Server: S53 Dustorn Hold
                  IGN: 77SLASHER77
                  Class: Knight
                  Guild: Fatality

Comment

vip issues

here is mine....48417 and i was charged 8 times trying to get it to activate...case number 48420 for that
                    Last edited by R258180013; 03-01-2014, 03:25 AM. Reason: added info

Comment

I'm tired of doing this! I paid for something I did not use it, please fix it! I do not have VIP status!
                      Case [#47810]
                      Nallary [S27]

Comment

Originally posted by R258180013 View Post
                        here is mine....48417 and i was charged 8 times trying to get it to activate...case number 48420 for that
                        Originally posted by Nallary View Post
                        I'm tired of doing this! I paid for something I did not use it, please fix it! I do not have VIP status!
                        Case [#47810]
                        Nallary [S27]
                        Forwarded.
                        | | |

Comment

hello,
                          Case #: 41097, now vip is done and cant even renew as said i already have, pls fix it.
                          GM VetXtabai said i should said about him and as for this to be forwarded to him to fix it as he know what's about. ty.

Comment

Come on guys, i still dont have VIP :@ Please do something!!!!
                            Nallary
                            S27 Shaitan`s Enigma

Comment

Hi there,

Here`s, mine:

Your case # is 50535, please write it down and keep it safe so that you can reference it again in the future if anything happens to this e-mail.
                              If you have any additional comments regarding this issue, or information you want to add to help us solve your problem please follow the instructions in the e-mail you’ll be receiving any minute now.
                              The R2Games Support Elves

The auto renewal was done on Feb 28, 2014.

**EDIT Bug fixed**
                              Last edited by Miamoon85; 03-06-2014, 01:11 AM.

Comment

Same here. Auto monthly VIP not working. I cancelled it out to see if it would work. I pay thru paypal as with all transactions. it says successful but wen i close the box it tells "You’ve just cancelled the VIP application process. Please try again." which i didnt. plz fix asap heres my ticket [#51160]

Comment

Working...
                                X