Erebus, Assistance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R246882605 View Post

I love the fact we have to provide evidence. Any decent server admin can find the information in a few keystrokes but we have to screenshot it to do what exactly?
    You are doing their job for them duh. Remember, this game is a cash grab, nothing more. The admins don't really give a rats behind about you at all, or any player for that matter, which is why you have to screenshot everything you do every 10 seconds so when something messes up, they don't have to do their job, you do.

Comment

That's whats happening!!!! But it won't let me do anything!!!! I've tried everything!!!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	wcjmnm.png
Views:	1
Size:	344.8 KB
ID:	1683689

this is whats happening!!!

Comment

Originally posted by R246882605 View Post

I love the fact we have to provide evidence. Any decent server admin can find the information in a few keystrokes but we have to screenshot it to do what exactly?
          You provide a screen shot so we can verify what the issue is. We are moderators, we are not server admins.
          We can not go look in your account without proper acknowledgement of the issue, if it is a file problem.

Majority of the time, it's player error. Thus, we need a screen shot. Thank you and enjoy the rest of your day.

Originally posted by R21719447 View Post
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]76843[/ATTACH]

this is whats happening!!!
          pick a 2nd card.
          Last edited by FlufflePuff; 03-14-2014, 10:13 PM.

Comment

Server: S214
            Name LadyAnne01

Same happened.. can't play in erebus... Please fix it... Tnx

Click image for larger version

Name:	Erebus.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	756.7 KB
ID:	1694317

Comment

Have to love the average IQ of the players in this game. Maybe flip another card? Because Idk it says you still have 1 card flip chance. Dead center of the screen.
              Mage lvl 64
              BR 84k
              Server R2-590

Comment

Working...
              X