Erebus, Assistance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Erebus, Assistance

Serpent's Guile [S44] Name-Rayne. I've been playing for awhile now, and all of a sudden for the past month I haven't been able to access my Erebus, So I also haven't been able to get better armor. Could you please help! :/

Need a better description . Is the Erebus Icon not here for you ? Or can you click on the Icon and just not access the playing field ?

If possible, provide us Screenshots please.

( just in case you missed them the first time )

Comment

Originally posted by R21719447 View Post
      Serpent's Guile [S44] Name-Rayne. I've been playing for awhile now, and all of a sudden for the past month I haven't been able to access my Erebus, So I also haven't been able to get better armor. Could you please help! :/
      Miss /Sir , I care to give to You the right answer, (I am not in the team of "League of Angels" AS programmer or other thoughts) ,
      offs-programmers-and admins do not care too much for respective human players, and easy of use of the equipment at your hands, and ALSO I have doubts that they are from ancient predecessors who can understand your needs and future acts, they just press buttons like us, "Print Screen" button on keyboard in Ms-Windows and than paste in "Paint" program in accessories menu, in Unix/Qnx/Linux/Others they and we do with other different programs often "Grab Screenshot" named shorts.

They face the difficulties with different browsers.

Comment

ROFL - so for a Hole month he was not doing anything in Erebus?, not asking anybody why? I bet you he has got 2 cards and doesn't know that he has 2 turns on cards - if thats the issue, I will be back on this tread to LOL it very loud

Comment

Hmm waited an entire month to report this issue I would have been screaming after 1st day! Wonder if this will be similar to all my shards in raiders have disappeared...when they went to lvl 2.

Comment

I honestly thought it would just fix itself, also wasn't that big of a deal since I already had okayish armor... But for those being rude, don't even! The erebus Icon is stuck on the claim prize page of it. It's been there since the last time I was able to access it... it says I can play it but where its stuck there I can't enter it. So I don't know whats going on

Comment

pls post a screenshot. for better understanding of your issue. we are very much like

Comment

I hope you were not having this issue.

It means you have another card draw attempt left.

Comment

hy, i am playng on s53 and yesterday i made 700 points erebus and i didnt recieve the 30 bless revards, why? thanks

Comment

Originally posted by HELLARISER View Post
                    hy, i am playng on s53 and yesterday i made 700 points erebus and i didnt recieve the 30 bless revards, why? thanks
                    Did you get 700 points in a single attempt if so please provide a screenshot.
                    | | |

Comment

now u will tell me that i have to stay with my finger on prt screen...
                      no way my friend...
                      yes i made it in one attempt...
                      i had 3 chances for rewards...
                      i will not make print screens...
                      i payd for this game so somebody have to check this for me
                      have a nice day

Comment

Originally posted by EdgeLOA View Post
                        Did you get 700 points in a single attempt if so please provide a screenshot.
                        yes in one attempt and i had 3 chanses for rewards...
                        i will not stay with my finger on prt screen thats whay i payd for this game so pls check it out
                        have a nice day

Comment

Screenshot is your friend...without them they can't tell if you actually hit 700 points in one attempt. A screenshot helps the forum moderators forward the best possible information to the Devs so that they can go in and correct the issue.

Also getting 3 attempts to draw a card doesn't mean you hit 700 points it means you got over 600.

Comment

Don't you guys love playing a game where you consistently have to screenshot everything you do because you pay to play a game that the admins are too stupid, ignorant, and lazy to fix?

Comment

I love the fact we have to provide evidence. Any decent server admin can find the information in a few keystrokes but we have to screenshot it to do what exactly?

Comment

Working...
                              X