Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Erebus, Assistance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Erebus, Assistance

Serpent's Guile [S44] Name-Rayne. I've been playing for awhile now, and all of a sudden for the past month I haven't been able to access my Erebus, So I also haven't been able to get better armor. Could you please help! :/

Need a better description . Is the Erebus Icon not here for you ? Or can you click on the Icon and just not access the playing field ?

If possible, provide us Screenshots please.

( just in case you missed them the first time )

Comment

Originally posted by R21719447 View Post
      Serpent's Guile [S44] Name-Rayne. I've been playing for awhile now, and all of a sudden for the past month I haven't been able to access my Erebus, So I also haven't been able to get better armor. Could you please help! :/
      Miss /Sir , I care to give to You the right answer, (I am not in the team of "League of Angels" AS programmer or other thoughts) ,
      offs-programmers-and admins do not care too much for respective human players, and easy of use of the equipment at your hands, and ALSO I have doubts that they are from ancient predecessors who can understand your needs and future acts, they just press buttons like us, "Print Screen" button on keyboard in Ms-Windows and than paste in "Paint" program in accessories menu, in Unix/Qnx/Linux/Others they and we do with other different programs often "Grab Screenshot" named shorts.

They face the difficulties with different browsers.

Comment

ROFL - so for a Hole month he was not doing anything in Erebus?, not asking anybody why? I bet you he has got 2 cards and doesn't know that he has 2 turns on cards - if thats the issue, I will be back on this tread to LOL it very loud

Comment

Hmm waited an entire month to report this issue I would have been screaming after 1st day! Wonder if this will be similar to all my shards in raiders have disappeared...when they went to lvl 2.

Comment

I honestly thought it would just fix itself, also wasn't that big of a deal since I already had okayish armor... But for those being rude, don't even! The erebus Icon is stuck on the claim prize page of it. It's been there since the last time I was able to access it... it says I can play it but where its stuck there I can't enter it. So I don't know whats going on

Comment

pls post a screenshot. for better understanding of your issue. we are very much like

Comment

I hope you were not having this issue.

It means you have another card draw attempt left.

Comment

hy, i am playng on s53 and yesterday i made 700 points erebus and i didnt recieve the 30 bless revards, why? thanks

Comment

Originally posted by HELLARISER View Post
                    hy, i am playng on s53 and yesterday i made 700 points erebus and i didnt recieve the 30 bless revards, why? thanks
                    Did you get 700 points in a single attempt if so please provide a screenshot.
                    | | |

Comment

now u will tell me that i have to stay with my finger on prt screen...
                      no way my friend...
                      yes i made it in one attempt...
                      i had 3 chances for rewards...
                      i will not make print screens...
                      i payd for this game so somebody have to check this for me
                      have a nice day

Comment

Originally posted by EdgeLOA View Post
                        Did you get 700 points in a single attempt if so please provide a screenshot.
                        yes in one attempt and i had 3 chanses for rewards...
                        i will not stay with my finger on prt screen thats whay i payd for this game so pls check it out
                        have a nice day

Comment

Screenshot is your friend...without them they can't tell if you actually hit 700 points in one attempt. A screenshot helps the forum moderators forward the best possible information to the Devs so that they can go in and correct the issue.

Also getting 3 attempts to draw a card doesn't mean you hit 700 points it means you got over 600.

Comment

Don't you guys love playing a game where you consistently have to screenshot everything you do because you pay to play a game that the admins are too stupid, ignorant, and lazy to fix?

Comment

I love the fact we have to provide evidence. Any decent server admin can find the information in a few keystrokes but we have to screenshot it to do what exactly?

Comment

Working...
                              X