Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MagusRynd
    replied
    i cant attack the top most opponent (S tier). it doesnt allow me to click on it. it also doesnt allow me to go back from tournament screen. i have to reload the game everytime.

pls do the needful.

EDIT

resolved
    Last edited by MagusRynd; 10-06-2014, 10:46 AM.

Leave a comment:

• rangerranger
    replied
    The players who used the Royals Mark to buy items what are you guys gonna do about them?? They got those stuff through glitch but up til now some players still have royals mark and a bunch of Royal Prints and divine rights . . . the heck . .

Leave a comment:

• Fazer600
    replied
    S43
    After 1 attack I crashed out in CS. I was not allowed back in the game to continue, I received a 20 min countdown before I could join another game.

Leave a comment:

• noidem
    replied
    server 154
    char: noinoi

type: hey there i can`t join in cross server events my queuing time is 21 minutes. but after the time is up i can just start a new queue. plz fix this !

Leave a comment:

• yunan_228
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	bugg turney.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	472.3 KB
ID:	1692920 it said...
    and already 2 days

Leave a comment:

• kumpy1
    replied
    I agree. Totem shows up for opponent, but never for me.

Leave a comment:

• Xelrath
    replied
    Ok problem with totem not showing up for my team and totems show up on a few others i have taken SS from 1 match that opposing side had totem and i didnt in CS tourney. The opposing side is not on S2.

Name:	toruney 1.jpg
Size:	486.6 KB
ID:	1690451
    Last edited by Xelrath; 07-09-2014, 09:43 AM.

Leave a comment:

• flakes123
    replied
    Someone please fix this...my totem doesn't work in CS as well as in Tournament.

s54- dark outpost
    phoenix

Leave a comment:

• R264657185
    replied
    bug report for S119: new totem is not showing up on my party.

Name:	tourney no totem.jpg
Size:	529.7 KB
ID:	1690449Click image for larger version

Name:	tourney wolf totem.jpg
Size:	572.5 KB
ID:	1690450

Leave a comment:

• R218126711
    replied
    Server 174
    User Riselottie
    Guild Yordle Squad

Haven't been able to do Cross Server event at all for about 2 weeks now. Sent in MANY tickets, most of which haven't received a response.

Leave a comment:

• avik3
    replied
    SERVER NAME: [S7] Obsession of Eris, Character name bini . I cant collect reward from cross server tournament. My rank in tournament is 47. i send many diamonds for this rank...please fixed it..

Leave a comment:

• R258542617
    replied
    You can only fight between 10 a.m. and 10p.m. server time. The event is not finished, you just need to wait until the event "starts" at 10 a.m. server time.

Leave a comment:

• R270833489
    replied
    server 153
    tournament

Today, while the game write "time remaining 1 day and 13:40:28", when i try to battle with other players the game said that "this event has expired". Yesterday i had lost all my remaining attempts, today i cant play. Where are you people?

Leave a comment:

• R241084865
    replied
    server s2

we don't have the tournament icon till now, server time 9:28

Leave a comment:

• R270833489
    replied
    server 153
    Tournament (icons with two swords)
    after i had beat 6 player, the game said that i need to refresh the bronser to play. after few refresh all my remain attempts (four in number) has disappeared and the game said that i dont have enough attempts to participate. Please fix it and give me back the remain attempts .
    Last edited by R270833489; 06-11-2014, 05:19 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X