Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ZaferSama
    replied
    I haven't been able to participate the first day of the tournament due to the bug and after reset it worked but I could never catch up to people even though I bought extra attempts. I am domination champion and CoM rank 1 on my server and could not join tournament finals due to that and missed royal marks. I am really expecting a hefty compensation. Reported the bug twice and all I get is that be patient we will fix it, we are doing our best. No you are not doing anything, you are just waiting gtarcade staff to fix these issues and they are so greedy to stop preparing new cash traps and fix the broken things they implemented. But you, you can try to detect people affected by the bugs and compensate them while waiting for a solution from gtarcade

I haven't done CS wyrm race over a week and cant collect CS CoM rewards either all due to bugs. Even though I am quite annoyed by them, I don't care that much but I really cant look over this tournament bug and the royal marks I missed. I am gradually getting alienated from this game due to unresponsiveness and sluggish actions of the r2games staff. I am on the verge of quitting this game and going back to my previous mmo where I don't have to spend a dime.

Leave a comment:

• cserr
    replied
    You didn't bother to answer.
    Last edited by Rubedo; 04-06-2015, 08:49 PM. Reason: foul language

Leave a comment:

• cserr
    replied
    Fix log fail at tournament! You are completely useless. I miss top 100 because of this bug... pathetic devs.

Leave a comment:

• Dreadius
    replied
    day 2 log fail log fail log fail s78 so much for doing them before work

Leave a comment:

• babansona
    replied
    log failed for me
    s78 campdeathkhnell akash

Leave a comment:

• bb4801533
    replied
    on S194 TT buged when atack give me log failed please refresh browser

Leave a comment:

• Rialtos
    replied
    still tournament is not working, leprechaun ended early, wonder if any of the cross server things are working.........too many problems too often.......maybe try fixing something instead of always adding new content...tons of players leaving because of these issues
    look into it

Rialtos
    S13 Valkyrie's Call
    not a casher but generally enjoy the game

It is better to be thought of as a fool than to open your mouth and prove it correct

Leave a comment:

• Rubedo
    replied
    Its been reported and for cause of the problem the technical stuff they will not reveal even if we asked them.

Leave a comment:

• LeoDarkheart
    replied
    I attack the participants but get no credit for it. They still show but cannot attack them again.My attempt count does not go down and am unable to collect rewards.

Server [S112] Muatra's Truth
    Character: Darkheart

Leave a comment:

• analily69
    replied
    s104 same log failed error.

Can we please get a description of what causes the problem? This same problem keeps happening for months now, if not a year. Always it is fixed, sometimes quickly, sometimes it takes a long time. Could we please get a description of what is causing this error and what is being done to hopefully prevent it in the future? Right now we just think the developers/GTA/R2 etc. are incompetent and don't care about the game.

Leave a comment:

• Rubedo
    replied
    It's been reported. Sorry for the inconvenience and hopefully it gets fixed as soon as possible.

Leave a comment:

• R261295329
    replied
    S104 same problem

Leave a comment:

• R256910277
    replied
    Originally posted by R247452997 View Post
    myself and others on my server are getting log fails, so basicly we cant attack anyone. It's almost time for bed aswell, so meaning if there will be a fix i will miss the entire 1st day of the tournament qualifier.
    S86 the same problem

Leave a comment:

• R247452997
    replied
    myself and others on my server are getting log fails, so basicly we cant attack anyone. It's almost time for bed aswell, so meaning if there will be a fix i will miss the entire 1st day of the tournament qualifier.

Leave a comment:

• >Janipo<
    replied
    Don't have it here either.. Why aren't u even for everybody.. Others in my server are getting tons of royal marks from event +comp and im getting just 30 of them.. Just shut down that event for everybody and release it when u fix it or give bigger comp

Leave a comment:

Working...
X