No announcement yet.

House of Cards Bugs!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• big thanks for helping! (big sarcazm) Lazy *****.

Comment

• I'll be angry-floooder. 2 days past and nothing changed. ***************************************************
      W T F? Support ticket was damned Unusefull.
      __
      I wrote:
      "Original message
      wrote:

When 30.09 u did recover HoC, I've missed all flashy cards:
      3 flashy Jockers
      3 flashy aces of hearts,
      1 flashy ace of spades
      about 50 flashy 7 (hearts and spades)
      _ I saw message in forum: "Its been fixed, your points and Flashy cards have been restored.Sorry for the inconvenience."
      BUT NOTHING GOT BACK. I didnt do HoC for 8-9 months and now this damn bug. I'm really angry."
      ___
      R2 Fred replied:

Greetings Bonta,

Thank you for submitting your concern about the House of Cards. We are sorry for this inconvenience that this may cause you. If you got the minimum ranking requirements in house of cards and still doesn’t show up in rankings please do clearly screenshot that prove your issue. We will send you the rewards through mail.

-The R2Games Team
      How helpful was your Support Elf ? (Please Note, this is simply for rating the support you have received, not for providing R2 Games with additional information concerning your ticket.
      ___
      _____WHERE? WHERE did I WRITE ABOUT RANKING-PROBLEMS? NOWHERE!!! AND WHY FRED IS ANSWEARING FOR THIS ***?
      Helpful? It was awful. Damned awful.
      ___ More than half of Year I was collecting card-vouchers to win 1st place and USE all cards. AND My plans to recruit 2 heroes was gone into hell. Cos of someone's hands-from-a_s_s. nd they gone for holidays. GOOD WAY TO SHOW UR RESPECT FOR PLAYERS.

DAMN, I want to kick some faces here!!! It's really offensively thing. I'm angry and really sad.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	HOC 5.PNG
Views:	3
Size:	332.2 KB
ID:	1718193Click image for larger version

Name:	balasan Email.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	40.6 KB
ID:	1718192. I'' send tikect in number " in reference to Case #: 424664. "
        And to date I have not flash back and I hope no compensation for this. I spent 100k 190k diaz to get a point in the HOC. Please give proper compensation if Flash I can not go back, thank you
        Last edited by R215907103; 10-02-2015, 06:46 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jiaxl View Post
          IGN:Jiaxl
          Server:S27

[ATTACH=CONFIG]80162[/ATTACH]
          what is the point Jiaxl : you are ranked .....

Comment

• in the last House Of Cards event i did the 80 000 points and i take Bloodsucker card and was thinking of taking earthshaker also but he was not there so i waited for the next event. Today i was swaping the cards but didnt see that after every swap it swaps automaticaly from earthshaker to the first one in the page (bloodsucker ) so when i got enough cards i clicked swap and didnt realize on time that i was not on earthshaker crest. Is there anything to be done so i can give back the second bloodsucker crest and take my points and cards back ? I dont understand why when i swap cards for earthshaker they didnt let uss to stay on him but send us somewhere on another crest , and why they didnt fix this problem to take 2 times the same hero, mount or faitry because sometimes we are the one who suffer from theyr mistakes!

Comment

• any 1 return flash for 80000 point

Comment

• Not sure if my thread fits into this, but requesting moderators to have a look:

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread.php?194773

thanks.

Comment

• mmm so tell me why this is not so in the rose event a guild member was the 1 st to score high in the rose event yet some one from another guild took the rank even though they had the same score ??? so from what you are saying our guild member who got the score /points 1 st should not of got knocked down in rank as they had the points 1 st

Comment

• Hi all .. card (House of Cards 205 and Gem 8x50) missing time with great difficulty managed to rejoin !!! It can be very frustrating, but I waited until morning I get to say no, it would be nice if you would you do valait thank you !! S87 lvl95 muci pls check

Comment

• House of cards will not let me draw cards screen not coming up properly. S219

Comment

• Originally posted by R299794253 View Post
                        House of cards will not let me draw cards screen not coming up properly. S219
                        Clean cache and cookies, refresh and try again. If still not working please post a screenshot.

Comment

• hello,

well i have another bug.... i can't swap to get my price while i have all the cards, and i didn't get that price before

IGN : Diane
                          server : S233
                          Time on the screen shot

Click image for larger version

Name:	loabug.jpg
Size:	432.6 KB
ID:	1727292

thx
                          Diane S233

Comment

• IGN: Kaztiel
                            Server: S188 Gardens of Light
                            I need to know if there ever was a Draw 10 button for the Common Chest in House of Cards. I have plenty of Card Lotto Vouchers and it's really annoying that I have to use one by one. I heard that the option for a draw ten button exists, but I have not seen it.
                            I need to know if this is true? If not, there needs to be one!!

Name:	House of Cards.jpg
Size:	145.4 KB
ID:	1728930

Comment

• Draw10 button is the middle button in your screenshot, for common chest you need to use your cards from inventory to receive attempts and then draw cards.

Comment

• So, I'm using some of the vouchers and I don't see a Draw 10 button for them, I see the one for Draw 10 for diamonds just not normal vouchers.

Name:	House of Cards2.jpg
Size:	134.6 KB
ID:	1728933

Comment

Working...
                                X