No announcement yet.

House of Cards Bugs!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi - any1 experienced losing house of cards vouchers recently ? i had 2 packs of vouchers one from last event and one from an earlier one - those from the earlier event are gone - vanished over night - couldnt have used them since even wasnt active - any1 else lost vouchers ? pls reply here if so , ty

Comment

Should I be worried if my 7 of hearts and 7 of spades don't show up in the Card swap but do show in the Prize swap?? (This is quite bother-sum.)

Comment

I have been unable to collect my ranking rewards from yesterday yet, It is the points from 9/2 displayed here, but the button is grayed out and I cannot collect the rewards. Click image for larger version

Name:	HoC 9-2 rewards.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	190.6 KB
ID:	1694046
        S110 Lonfrost Trail/UA14/UB32
        IGN: Annihilator

Comment

S205 Shogun, 2nd place overall and didnt receive rewards.
          Last edited by R287389425; 09-03-2014, 11:04 PM.

Comment

S199 Midnight, HoC Yesterday Point Rankings were blank, but the "Server undergoing temporary maintenance." so will recheck when it comes back up and try get screenshots
            Also couldn't collect from Overall either I had 10750 points and was Rank 6

Comment

I am still waiting for R2 to place the two red jokers BACK into my HoC. I won them back in June .. around my birthday .. and kept them for Hecate instead of claiming one of the available heros at that time.

I have written here as well as submitted a ticket and have still had no one care to replace/refund me.

I just want what I paid for and won fairly.

Other people on the server know I won these and can't understand why R2 are not responding.

S103 .. Asha

Support Ticket Opened [#143816]

Comment

Hey Cara,
                I know you won them as you beat me to the first spot, (Grrrrr ;-) ), come on guys play fair and give her the Jokers. I know she won them.

Seems to me to be a common problem, people paying out hard earned cash and not receiving the items they use to exchange the diamonds for, isn't that stealing?

Just saying.
                Last edited by R291663; 09-19-2014, 01:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cara_may View Post
                  I am still waiting for R2 to place the two red jokers BACK into my HoC. I won them back in June .. around my birthday .. and kept them for Hecate instead of claiming one of the available heros at that time.

I have written here as well as submitted a ticket and have still had no one care to replace/refund me.

I just want what I paid for and won fairly.

Other people on the server know I won these and can't understand why R2 are not responding.

S103 .. Asha

Support Ticket Opened [#143816]
                  Really sorry to hear this hasn't been fixed yet, I have just forwarded the ticket again to concerned team to follow up on this.
                  | | |

Comment

The thing that really annoys me about this .. I HAD THE RED JOKERS WHICH I WON FAIRLY. Zombix and Toretto can vouch for this. I waited until the next HoC event which I think was in late June or July, and they weren't there. In that event I came 4th. I didn't meet the requirements. Thats when I reported that they were missing. Now I get an email telling me that I didn't have them but they looked at the WRONG DATE. I have reported this to PayPal as I was promised compensation and then the next day the email said .. too bad for you loser.

I paid for and won these red jokers. They disappeared. I COULD have traded for one of the available heros at the time .. I think it was Earthshaker and another .. first time offered, but silly me waited .. trusting that they would be there.

Thanks Edge for all your support but they just don't care at all about the people who have supported the game financially.

I'm still playing, but our server ... like many others .. is dying. Tons know what has happened to me and are really annoyed.

Advice .. SCREEN SHOT EVERYTHING. Rather lame that I've wasted so much money. It was my birthday and it was lovely to win, but where are they? And the denial from Devs is sickening.

Comment

Originally posted by R291663 View Post
                      Hey Cara,
                      I know you won them as you beat me to the first spot, (Grrrrr ;-) ), come on guys play fair and give her the Jokers. I know she won them.

Seems to me to be a common problem, people paying out hard earned cash and not receiving the items they use to exchange the diamonds for, isn't that stealing?

Just saying.
                      Yes it is stealing .. and thank you for posting *hugs* .. I know many others remember the event but still can't believe they have procrastinated and hoped I'd quit like I did all other servers.

The HoC event that I either won or came 2nd .. DID NOT OFFER HECATE.

They sighted an event that offered her. I would have claimed her if she was available at that time.

Comment

>>help i think my card points has a bug. . .several HOC has pass and i did free flip card but it seems not to add points and can you check for some cards missing i think i bought 4 kings dont remember if all red. . .but i use only one which i try to sell for points hoping it may fix the bug but it wasn't. . .please check these

Click image for larger version

Name:	hoc.png
Views:	1
Size:	773.9 KB
ID:	1695691

IGN:xXDarkSideXx
                        Server:[S76]Lok Bridge
                        Class:Sorcerer 70

check that MOD thanks in advance!

Comment

Hello,
                          In server S89 Woodway Heights there is still no House of cards event. From hot-events we got event vouchers, but there is no separate event where you can use cards.

Comment

If your server doesn't have HOC, most likely your server will got a server merge... It is in the announcement.

Comment

server 74 does not have house of cards nor event bonus

Comment

There is not the house of card event either on server 74

Comment

Working...
                                X