No announcement yet.

Problem loading server 154?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cant Log in to server 54. No one replys lol. Where are you? GM's? Admin? ***! Fix it

Comment

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

still cant log thanks

Comment

well s153 is up but its so damn messy, no arena reset cant claim rewards for arena and com, no arena reset, cant collect todays gemology points chests. way to go

Comment

error can't login in league of angels and server just missing

Warning: Memcache:connect(): Can't connect to unix:///var/run/memcached/session.sock:0, No such file or directory (2) in /data/dazongshi/web/kernel/utility/CacheDb.class.php on line 37

Warning: Memcache::get(): No servers added to memcache connection in /data/dazongshi/web/kernel/utility/Session.class.php on line 50

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'RedisException' with message 'Redis server went away' in /data/dazongshi/web/kernel/modules/UserRegister.class.php:339 Stack trace: #0 /data/dazongshi/web/kernel/modules/UserRegister.class.php(339): Redis->sismember('common_key:ip_b...', '112.215.44.97') #1 /data/dazongshi/web/kernel/modules/UserRegister.class.php(348): UserRegister->ipBand() #2 /data/dazongshi/web/main/passport.php(218): UserRegister->login() #3 /data/dazongshi/web/main/passport.php(49): Passport->loginAction() #4 /data/dazongshi/web/main/passport.php(23): Passport->dispatch() #5 /data/dazongshi/web/main/passport.php(893): Passport->__construct() #6 {main** thrown in /data/dazongshi/web/kernel/modules/UserRegister.class.php on line 339

Warning: Memcache::set(): No servers added to memcache connection in /data/dazongshi/web/kernel/utility/CacheDb.class.php on line 75

Comment

Same problem with S234

Comment

Yup Sunless Sea is down... you can't even choose Char name when making ticket..

Comment

I checked the servers, all work fine.
                  If anyone is having trouble logging in, please use VPN or change DNS.
                  Thank you.
                  DNS Guide => How to change DNS

It's the first hour, of the first day
                  It's hard without you, I cannot lie
                  You were everything, and could have been
                  It's the first summer, of the first year
                  Today only rain, knocks on my window
                  And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
                  It's a universe, that wants me to get off
                  Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
                  Your arms can no longer warm me
                  A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

Working...
                  X