Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Angel Evolution BUG

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angel Evolution BUG

Server : S93 Cliffs of Despair
    Name : necazFTW
    Type : Evolution BUG
    Details : Curently i'm trying to upgrade my NYSSA to 6 stars but it seems like the game is trolling me . My brother and other players upgraded her at 1600 evolution points to 6 stars and i have 2523 Evolution towards 6 stars. Does that seem fare to you guys ?

Here's the screenshot : http://i61.tinypic.com/2ikuy54.jpg

the evelotion to 6 * can go up to till the bullbne is filled if it is faster you got lucky

Comment

I don't buy this . I haven't seen anyone with 2523 evo untill now . I need a GM to answer this thread.

Comment

And BTW , the bullbne is full ...it doesn't fill up anymore.

Comment

3300 here, the full pool, but is not a bug is just unluck

Comment

Originally posted by R253609937 View Post
            Server : S93 Cliffs of Despair
            Name : necazFTW
            Type : Evolution BUG
            Details : Curently i'm trying to upgrade my NYSSA to 6 stars but it seems like the game is trolling me . My brother and other players upgraded her at 1600 evolution points to 6 stars and i have 2523 Evolution towards 6 stars. Does that seem fare to you guys ?

Here's the screenshot : http://i61.tinypic.com/2ikuy54.jpg
            as long as the bubble is not filled there's still a chance of failure or success... and actually i did much worst than you did, trying to evolve my boa to 5* cost me 1160+ seraphs, that's seraphs not evo points !!!
            Server : S41 Wyrm's Gorge
            IGN : 13th
            Class : Paladin

Comment

The evo rate has been lowered most likely due to multiple recently complains.

If you run an Statistics study here, you'll find anything but "Bad Luck".

Comment

i got mine & stars at 3920 evo

Comment

Oh my god .. So what you guys are trying to tell me is that other players had the luck to make their angels 6 stars while the rate has been up and now we are trying to make it with the rate lowered?

And ozmaniaa ..seriously bro ? 3920 evo ? :/ DAFUQ?

Comment

UP !

Now this is wrong .. Check the Evolution on Nyssa now ..

Screenshot : http://i61.tinypic.com/rh25vp.jpg

Comment

yur almost there still not full its all about luck you will get it in a day or 2 plus it doesnt make that much of a diff lol
                      KeyHawk
                      S25 Stormthrone
                      Paladin

Comment

Since when have the devs ever listened to anyone QQ over anything in this game??? Unbalanced domination and TA and CS matches, a plethora of bugs regarding hero skills and dragonsoul skills and Eternal Spire not giving you the card draw immediately after battle so you have to exit and go back in thereby wasting an attempt, the list is endless but the point is, if the devs refuse to fix any of those issues, why would they bother lowering angel evolve rates JUST because ppl are whining about it?

Comment

its not bug lol... i give you a tip for bigger success rate in angel evo.
                          dont spend seraphs when its only little amount , in other ways save them as many as you can then spend it all.. i get my nyssa 6 evo 1500 only.

Comment

the higher tier and lvl the angel the harder to evolve i think.. thats why i didnt changed my boa till i got 7 stars.. then i inherit her to a higher angel.. i easily got my 7 stars evolve when i still had a boadecia lvl40's..
                            Last edited by R21236598; 05-25-2014, 07:18 PM.

Comment

ya bro its all by luck. and try to not upgrade nyssa for 1 day.

just try to wait 1 day and upgrade again XD

Comment

Working...
                              X