No announcement yet.

this is totally wrong at tycoon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lets face it this whole thing has been a trainwreck from the begining. Starting with people on some servers getting Century Packs to buy while others not. And now this reaver thing with more then one problem associated with it.

Comment

send in letter all resources of hot event to other player over 50.000 point on tycon kallul s85

Comment

i recharge also im from s171 and im ranked 139 now im ranked 263!!

for this to fixed please open the hot event for we to collect same amount of free items or else amny will quit this game say goodbye to your cashers!!!

Comment

14:00 places 165 now+201.... kallul s85

Comment

14:00 rank 300 now rank 665 ...2good4you s85

Comment

The only compensation i need in case i will be out of Top 20 - the ring and enumerated above amount of resourses. In other case i will stop spending money for this game - because you swindle me out of my money during the Tycoon event... (Pushok S36)

Comment

same here bye s171
                14:00 rank 139 now rank 264

Comment

all day on devotion i have 705 now in 2 account and make this for us ...s85 kallul

Comment

The only compensation i need in case i will be out of Top 20 - the ring and enumerated above amount of resourses. In other case i will stop spending money for this game - because you swindle me out of my money during the Tycoon event... (Pushok S36)

Comment

best solution is to each player under 100 place with 52k+ poen to got trough mail odins blade
                      each player under 200 place with 52k+ poen to got trough mail odins blade, ring and one lvl 7 fusion gem
                      on that way ppl got what pay for

Comment

problem is that there are so many server with different time zones that people are doing events and stuff at different times so how can they figure that out. But I agree with you that something has to be done. There was too much money spent on this for people to get hosed like this. Maybe someone should contact that San Diego law firm that sued EA.

Comment

to fix this open that event again for all player to get it for free !!!!

Comment

Its still opened on my server, but is bugged where I can't buy stuff either
                            and I never got anything free.

Comment

This is unbelievable
                              and no reply from the dev team or gm?????
                              At least give us some statement you guys
                              this is so retarted..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

this is seriously dumb .... now people lose cause of bug gm created and they removed it?
                                and those who get advantage still out there???? what about us?!!??!?! we losing points and ranks now!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X