• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GMs. just remove the tycoon points from those who collected them for free

Comment

post here http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....D-FREE-GM-READ
      your friendly neighborhood Battousai

habang ikay tulog akoy gising nakabantay sayo..

Comment

this is unaccepteble ... everybody should get the free recourses !!
        S69 Foultusk Lair
        IGN Jm4nsk1
        Guild BloodOath
        Alliance BloodOath
        lvl 100 BR 43 Mil

Comment

i spend more than 600 euro on this event in 2 account and now i lose all for nothing is not fair
          kallu s85

Comment

*** is wrong with you GM's/dev's this is totaly ****** up ... i spend money on game and now ime out of top 50 in every event i whas ... some ime even out of top 200 give me same recourses as all got !!!!
            S69 Foultusk Lair
            IGN Jm4nsk1
            Guild BloodOath
            Alliance BloodOath
            lvl 100 BR 43 Mil

Comment

30k diamonds for free bug earlier.

I will protest not because I missed it. Because they abused the bug and used it in tycoon. Before I leave my account I'm sure spot in top 100. And now i came back i was threw in 100++ spot in tycoon rankings. They abused the diamonds for free. I suggest for a rollback. It's not fair for those who already exerted effort like me to make it in top. Although i will still receive the ring. It's still not fair. Please considerate my protest thanks

Comment

30k diamonds for free bug earlier.

I will protest not because I missed it. Because they abused the bug and used it in tycoon. Before I leave my account I'm sure spot in top 100. And now i came back i was threw in 100++ spot in tycoon rankings. They abused the diamonds for free. I suggest for a rollback. It's not fair for those who already exerted effort like me to make it in top. Although i will still receive the ring. It's still not fair. Please considerate my protest thanks

Comment

just open that event again for 2 days, free to collect, the one that had collect cant collect again
                  thats the best solution.
                  everyone can get boost on their tycoon and feel the same way with the one that had collect it before

Comment

we need some rollback roll back the game its better!!!

Comment

please GM remove that all got for that bug or give all the same thing that got at the bug time

Comment

make tycoon 2days longer and make the reaver 2days longer for free those who already got it dont give them those who dont have yet give them

Comment

yeah i want a rollback too

Comment

i suggest rollback or ban.

Why ?
                            Cause in the ToS there stands if you find a bug report it.
                            They didn't do that , they abused it. Clearly a ban. When others abuse things they get banned also

Comment

Ban , Bug abusing is not allowed.

Comment

It is also not far to the ppl who have invested money in this and now someone will be in front of them cause of the luck to run into this bug. I am always for the fair game. There are players who don't pay a cent and play this game cause of love and don't use any bugs and cheats to gain BR. If they have used those resources, degrade their accounts back before they took that or just give to all the same. As I have said, make it a fair game!

Comment

Working...
                                X