TeamTournament bet reward

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TeamTournament bet reward

How do I collect the bet rewards in Team Tournament.

Granted, my only one bet was a failed one, BUT EVEN FAILED BET gives 1 chest (correct bet gives 2).

There is NO collect button anywhere at all in Team Tournament.

Seriously, where is the Q&A department? Do R2 even have one? Do they TEST their new content before releasing it?

U need to wait till the final match is over before u can collect. u can collect 2 hour after the final match.

Comment

its pass 2 hours of the final match, didnt see any icon tat allow player to collect the Wagers.

Comment

Any info on this? OP is correct: It is past 2 hrs since the last match, and no obvious way to collect.

Comment

check mail

Comment

Nop nothing on the mail / any other thing . 2 Hour and 20 mins have passed now since the last match on our region .
            [Guild] [Genius]Maraminx : half of the people went the wrong way
            [Guild] [Genius]Maraminx : we merged with idiots

Comment

same here i have 30 wadgers and i can not collect them and pass more than 2 hours since the last match...

Comment

maybe we have to wait till all servers finish, i know my servers last match is not until 2000

Comment

tournament over since many hour.. still we cant collect bet reward.
                  CAN YOU DO SOMETHING RIGHT FOR THE FIRST TIME R2? everything is bugged ffs

Comment

Bugs Bugs Bugs.

Comment

No one on my server (S100) can collect bet rewards. I personally had some larger bets placed and I am more than a little upset that I cannot collect on them. At least some information would be nice in regards to this. Seriously annoyed.

Comment

Cant collect too here in 102 and 150... Must be nice if i can use those reward to help me win domination but u guys dont even have the collect button!
                        Originally posted by Henry Miller
                        There are only three things to be done with a woman. You can love her, suffer for her, or turn her into literature.

QueenKuNika
                        S102-CoolBay
                        Immortals

Comment

Same on S3

Comment

and still unable to collect come on guys get it together.

S80

NEOtheONE
                            Last edited by no231987; 06-02-2014, 12:59 AM.
                            Abstracts, the too long didn't read of the educated world.

Comment

same here on S94
                              League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
                              Magus Rynd

Comment

Working...
                              X