Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Hi Sir GM please Help Me

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Sir GM please Help Me

Sir please solve my problem, i cant collect the Team tournament reward (INDIVIDUAL REWARDS / Personal wins). my team mate has no problem with it, but i cant collect. my id = PLAYBOY, from S14 Alecta triumph. here is the Picture, i sent already to developer, still no answer till now.. i hope u guys can help me . anyway my team name is UNDEFEATED. From Oceanic servers
    Attached Files

Anyway, my position in Team tournament mostly in 1st, so if u want to ask, i defeated more than 54 players at that tournament. ok Thanks i hope it can be solve soon. Cheers

Comment

in order to get that reward u had to defeat 54 people in the knockout part of the tourney(there were 6 rounds of 3 matches each) so u had to defeat 3 oponents on each game from all those 6 rounds for a max of 54 people defeated(thus the part with more than 54 players is impossible)

Comment

Dude, i beated more than 54 players believe me

Comment

elementary math saying it is impossible since:u get eliminated after 3 wins/game , there were 3 games each round 6 rounds total thats 3x3x6=exactly 54 . unless u defeated the referee too then u might be accurate

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Team Tournament.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	223.7 KB
ID:	1688613

Here is the Table, Im in UNDEFEATED team's, im always beat 3 players in the row. my position was in 1st turn.

Comment

Originally posted by R235962306 View Post
              elementary math saying it is impossible since:u get eliminated after 3 wins/game , there were 3 games each round 6 rounds total thats 3x3x6=exactly 54 . unless u defeated the referee too then u might be accurate
              Please dont say ur math is better than me bro. For example, UNDEFEATED vs NOOB TEAM, the score ended with 3 - 0 , Undefeated won. and then, in every match, i BEATed 3 players, so 3 players x 3 rounds = 9 Personal wins for me. so i need 6 team to defeat. base on the TABLE (Up) u can see the UNDEFEATED won more than 6 teams. see the COLOR LINE. for details please visit to my server/ Oceanic. the problem is, My teammate name Waren got the 54 personal wins, he is in 2nd turn position. I beated players more than Waren, but i didnt got the rewards, thats why i believe something gone wrong.

Comment

If you have already filed a ticket please wait patiently, if not you can file a ticket by clicking on my signature or go to support.r2games.com

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

Will report it but i need to know were you able to collect any other individual rewards? post a screenshot of other rewards.
                  | | |

Comment

Originally posted by 2EASY4PLAYBOY View Post
                    Please dont say ur math is better than me bro. For example, UNDEFEATED vs NOOB TEAM, the score ended with 3 - 0 , Undefeated won. and then, in every match, i BEATed 3 players, so 3 players x 3 rounds = 9 Personal wins for me. so i need 6 team to defeat. base on the TABLE (Up) u can see the UNDEFEATED won more than 6 teams. see the COLOR LINE. for details please visit to my server/ Oceanic. the problem is, My teammate name Waren got the 54 personal wins, he is in 2nd turn position. I beated players more than Waren, but i didnt got the rewards, thats why i believe something gone wrong.
                    how did your team participate twice in the same half? oO
                    League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
                    Magus Rynd

Comment

Originally posted by EdgeLOA View Post
                      Will report it but i need to know were you able to collect any other individual rewards? post a screenshot of other rewards.
                      I will take a screenshot later Edge thanks man, but i couldnt collect 1 single reward from INDIVIDUAL REWARDS. in short way is, NO Individual reward that i had collected.

Comment

Originally posted by MagusRynd View Post
                        how did your team participate twice in the same half? oO
                        Because im Magician man =p (lack of teams in Oceanic)

Comment

o dayum
                          League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
                          Magus Rynd

Comment

Edge here is my another Individual rewards picture

Click image for larger version

Name:	Team arena error 2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	242.5 KB
ID:	1688624

Comment

Originally posted by 2EASY4PLAYBOY View Post
                              Edge here is my another Individual rewards picture
                              Thanks for the Screenshot.
                              | | |

Comment

Working...
                              X