Clear All

I got replied from r2 , yeah i hope this issue fix soon

Click image for larger version

Name:	Replied.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	105.0 KB
ID:	1688636

Comment

Edge, im opened my friend id 2 days ago, he was retired long time ago. I got shock when i open his mail. he got "Great reward", but his id didnt sign up for team arena CS tournament. so i believe there was mistaken there. here take a look in screen shot. and Edge, my problem still not finish yet, can u remind them to settle my 54 Personal win ? Thank u

Name:	Dante.jpg
Size:	541.2 KB
ID:	1688677Click image for larger version

ID:	1688677Click image for larger version

ID:	1688677
      Last edited by 2EASY4PLAYBOY; 06-04-2014, 05:41 AM. Reason: mistaken

Comment

oh playboy... You know piloting and accesing other accounts is bannable offence in this game? and you yourself provided evidence for it?

And i mean its no arguable bannable offence in this game.

Anyhow your friend got that chest because your server won cross server in oceanic region. So whole server got that chest.
        Last edited by stiivi; 06-04-2014, 05:56 AM.

Comment

well now we see where our rewards gone............screw this game
          Sweetie

Comment

Originally posted by stiivi View Post
            oh playboy... You know piloting and accesing other accounts is bannable offence in this game? and you yourself provided evidence for it?

And i mean its no arguable bannable offence in this game.

Anyhow your friend got that chest because your server won cross server in oceanic region. So whole server got that chest.
            yes but i didnt received the chest also? about im broke the rule for opened my friend id, he (dante) will not care, his retired long time ago, i just want to make sure about something. cheers man

Comment

Originally posted by 2EASY4PLAYBOY View Post
              yes but i didnt received the chest also? about im broke the rule for opened my friend id, he (dante) will not care, his retired long time ago, i just want to make sure about something. cheers man
              Did you collect server reward?

Name:	tourney.png
Size:	905.0 KB
ID:	1688678

Since it's collect reward. I take when didnt collect it, it gets sent.

Althou Your 54 individual reward might have gotten to warren, Since 2 person cant collect 54 for chest. one kills 3 while other kills only 2.

Comment

Ok i got that server ranking reward, but not 54 personal wins, read carefully Stivi, for a whole times at battle my position was in 1st turn. and i undefeated in all battles. i hope u understand now. Cheers

Comment

We have reported this, please be patient. Also please note piloting others account will result in perma ban of both your account and other account.So please refrain from doing that.
                  | | |

Comment

Originally posted by EdgeLOA View Post
                    We have reported this, please be patient. Also please note piloting others account will result in perma ban of both your account and other account.So please refrain from doing that.
                    Ok thanks Edge, sorry i opened that id only want to make sure one thing. not piloting or playing whole days. Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by 2EASY4PLAYBOY View Post
                      Ok i got that server ranking reward, but not 54 personal wins, read carefully Stivi, for a whole times at battle my position was in 1st turn. and i undefeated in all battles. i hope u understand now. Cheers
                      Yes i read it. I did mentioned that for 2 person its impossible to get it. You were first. Warren got it. And i sayd Warren might have gotten your reward. It's deffinetly something fishy. I hope you get that sorted out.

Comment

Originally posted by stiivi View Post
                        Yes i read it. I did mentioned that for 2 person its impossible to get it. You were first. Warren got it. And i sayd Warren might have gotten your reward. It's deffinetly something fishy. I hope you get that sorted out.
                        in normal case, this would be valid. but his team played double the number of matches a team can play normally :P
                        League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
                        Magus Rynd

Comment

Hei Guys , u must see the pics i sent in early page. Ok, if i will not get the 54 personal wins is ok, BUT, why i didnt get for another 9 wins, 18 wins, 27 wins, 36 wins or 45 personal wins. i mean this is BUGGED. i cant collect any single rewards, BUT I believe my rewards must be 54 Personal wins, because im in 1st position mostly, and im undefeated in every matchs. Cheers

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaH38...=youtu.be&hd=1

Testing, i made a Video about this ...

Comment

good to know ty for update playboy

Comment

Originally posted by 2EASY4PLAYBOY

I hope our problems FIX in the end of this week guys
                                Ticket information is deemed private by forum rules

Quote, "8. Information from Tickets are private and can contain information sensitive to a player's account and as such are not to be posted on the forums. (However, requests for help with a particular ticket are acceptable, such as the ticket # and general explanation of the issue is fine.)"

Source: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread.php?8-R2Games-Rules

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

Working...
                                X